• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 adamdyson

adamdyson

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 11:35 AM

G'day everyone, my names Adam. Wow... i love this site, i found it by accident and i must say, whoever came up with the idea is a complete genius (2 thumbs up from me), i wish i had of found you all sooner. A bit about me, for anyone that cares. I live in Australia, Victoria, im 18 and I enjoy sport and webdesign and meeting new people. Im still at school and studying Multimedia at Tafe. Just had a look at the finihsed contests there some real talented people out their... :D

I have just started making a site for a friend of the family who makes cattle whips and stuff like that and I have just finihsed the menu. I'd love some honest opinions if you have time.

http://www.geocities.com/adamdysonau

#2 lemieuxster

lemieuxster

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 69 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 06:47 AM

welcome! i am pretty new here myself but i was impressed with the work that was being done here so i decided to stick around.

i hope things go well for you here.
» lemieuxster , wasting time collecting stamps.

#3 adamdyson

adamdyson

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 May 2005 - 07:49 AM

Hey lemieuxster thanks for ya post, haven't been online lately due to the masses of homeowrk i recieve each day :p but im planning to enter some contests as soon as our next holdays come around. Yeah I agree I can't believe some of the work that being produce. Good luck to you also.

#4 melseom

melseom

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 May 2005 - 10:01 AM

Hi Adam, welcome...You know you should post your works to "showoff" category, that the place where members can show their works and ask for opinion. But anyhow, the site rock...nice work there.
:::: www.melseom.com ::::

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users