• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 quality1

quality1

Contest Holder (P)

• Client
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 May 2005 - 09:15 PM

Just a quick hello, I am not only new to this website but this is the first ever posting on a forum! I have very little to no design skills but will be willing to part with my hard earned cash to solicit the skills of all the master disigners out there in design contest land.

I currently work in the IT industry a the UK channel manager for a software vendor. I work from home but travel most of the UK doing seminars and account management. Married with a six year old daughter Taila and one on the way due on July 15th 2005.

As you will see once my comp is set up I am also in the process of setting up an internet based company. This is along with a past work collegue who has designed many web sites such as Suzuki world superbike team. I had the idea for the site while sitting in a hotel in Cambridge (UK) after seeing a site that is run by one of the Cambridge Universites.

Well I will be interested in talking with anyone from the forum and look forward to some designs coming through once the comp is up and running

• Guests

Posted 17 May 2005 - 10:16 PM

I am quite impressed with your very first post! It came out very good! Welcome to the community! I hope you will find it interesting here! And I am sure there will be a lot of great entries to your contest if you decide to host it with us!

By the way, I am really happy to have another member from UK. I think it is a great coutry. So far I have visited only London, but may as well visit other places this Summer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users