• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 SIHEM

SIHEM

• Designer
  • 55 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:06 AM

Hi,

When it comes to delete my entries, i am allowed to delete entries one by one only. This involves a lot of time.

I feel multiple selection and delete option to be provided to us. Or atleast option of deleting multiple entries of a particular project should be available.

I do agree by providing these options there are chances of deleting an important entry. An undo option of last action can also be provided.

To save time, i feel deleting multiple entry option is required.
  • lalelemu likes this

#2 hongxia

hongxia

• Designer
  • 51 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:03 PM

Agree on this one, could we make it easier to delete multiple entries? Thanks!
  • lalelemu likes this

#3 buntstift

buntstift

• Designer
  • 30 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:07 PM

i also agree to this - DC is a really good programmed website but these options would be helpful :)
  • lalelemu likes this

#4 Squewheet

Squewheet

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 328 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:01 PM

"FYI"
I learned that if you delete your entries that you have made in the past and they have been rated by a CH. You will loose those points also which in turn can make you loose alot of points if you get rid of those entries. Then you can be at the bottom of the designer list.

What they need is a option to where you can select alot of your entries and mark them as hidden. So that they don't show in your portfolio.
  • lalelemu likes this

#5 asti

asti

• Designer
  • 39 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:08 PM

finally the delete after one month has gone ... anyway, points should remain the same even you delete or hide
  • lalelemu likes this

#6 EcoDesigns

EcoDesigns

• Designer
  • 278 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:15 PM

I agree with Squewheet, there should be a hidden option for each entry that we dont want showcased on our profile. Deleting them will make us loose points if the entry was rated by any CH.
  • lalelemu likes this

#7 notji143

notji143

• Designer
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:39 AM

I agree!
  • lalelemu likes this

#8 jack4047

jack4047

• Designer
  • 45 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:43 AM

i think Newton is right bt still DC needs a multiple delete option coz sme designs have lower ratings in tht they only add up 2 the number of submissions n limit the entries we can give
  • lalelemu likes this

#9 eShopDesigns

eShopDesigns

• Designer
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:12 AM

when submitting an entry there should be a way to withdraw the entry while the contest is active. If I submit and catch a mistake, I would rather withdraw and resubmit the correction.
  • lalelemu likes this

#10 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:41 AM

If you need an entry removed because of a mistake simply send in a help ticket, come to live chat or start a thread in chat with mods
  • lalelemu likes this

Like us on facebook

#11 Hooda

Hooda

• Designer
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:18 PM

Deleting entries is very good especially if designer reach to limit designs to be uploaded
may be controlled by CH as he is the only one that know the designs that he want in the top and know what designs that is not serious
  • lalelemu likes this

#12 moltbandung

moltbandung

• Designer
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:50 PM

If you need an entry removed because of a mistake simply send in a help ticket, come to live chat or start a thread in chat with mods

I've just known this, thanks for the info. I will try it later.
Well, i'd like to know if i do this is it guaranteed that my request will be granted?
and is it possible to the designs that has been eliminated by the CH?

Edited by moltbandung, 01 November 2012 - 02:55 PM.

• lalelemu likes this

#13 landrum75

landrum75

• Designer
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:06 PM

Great Idea!!! I hope they make this available to us soon!
  • lalelemu likes this

#14 no longer here

no longer here

• Designer
  • 1116 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:56 PM

Placing help ticket takes time to get a response from you. Often live chat is offline.
  • lalelemu likes this

#15 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:22 PM

What are you talking about..... You came to chat today and I removed 2 entries for you, you placed another ticket when I was at lunch, that entry was removed as well..... So how fast are you needing this done, it seems pretty fast response to your requests.
  • lalelemu likes this

Like us on facebook

#16 no longer here

no longer here

• Designer
  • 1116 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:40 PM

Thank you for removing my entries. Indeed, today you did it relatively fast, but sometimes in a very important moment live chat is offline. Topic is about withdrawal feature, I prefer not bugging you with deleting entries and control my entries by myself, especially if I need to do this frequently. In order to keep contest clean and not cluttered we need this feature to polish our designs. Maybe you think it's fast, but I am a fulltime freelance designer and I participate in dozens contests everyday, all this chatting, support tickets, reporting take significant amount of time.

Again, thanks
  • lalelemu likes this

#17 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:57 AM

We can't allow this as designers will constantly upload/delete if designs are not rated as they want. or just want to replace the design just because.

If you have an error then we are more than happy to remove the entries. Yes there are time when live chat is down. For example live chat is down now until Monday. We take days off as well : ) I do try to answer help tickets as soon as they come in unless I am completely away from my desk. Then there might be an hr or two before an entry is removed. On the weekends it might be good to even start a thread in chat with mods to have a certain entry removed as we do have moderators that work over the weekends as well as myself watching the contests and forums.

Again the option to withdrawl an entry in an open contest is not something we will do, I'm sorry for this to be a problem for you.
  • lalelemu likes this

Like us on facebook

#18 taopik

taopik

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 08:55 AM

hahaha ... I was confused the first time for design entry ... 7 times the entry ;)  :confused:

• lalelemu likes this

#19 atopapaara

atopapaara

• Designer
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 06:55 PM

We can't allow this as designers will constantly upload/delete if designs are not rated as they want. or just want to replace the design just because.

If you have an error then we are more than happy to remove the entries. Yes there are time when live chat is down. For example live chat is down now until Monday. We take days off as well : ) I do try to answer help tickets as soon as they come in unless I am completely away from my desk. Then there might be an hr or two before an entry is removed. On the weekends it might be good to even start a thread in chat with mods to have a certain entry removed as we do have moderators that work over the weekends as well as myself watching the contests and forums.

Again the option to withdrawl an entry in an open contest is not something we will do, I'm sorry for this to be a problem for you.

i guess i must be more careful and pay more attention for what i'm going to submit.

Thank you for the information.

Best Regards

• lalelemu likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users