airgo logo

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 alle

alle

• Designer
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:51 PM

Hy. I just know the basics in Dreamweaver, but I was wondering is someone can tell me this: in the web design category, some contests have the brief explained, but they have no attached files and neither the site to re-design it. How do you create that site then when you have no materials to create it from? Can someone tell me please?

#2 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21753 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:11 PM

When you see a contest that has no source files for you then you use your imagination and resources. You can always post a question in comment area to the contestholder if they have specific source files they want used.

Like us on facebook

#3 alle

alle

• Designer
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:49 AM

When you say resources you meen what I have in my computer and it's mine? Not files saved from the web or if from the web then files paid for, right?

#4 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21753 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:33 PM

Some of our designers have purchased the right to use images from lets say shutterstock for example. We do not require our designers to purchase the images or the use as long as you let the contestholder know where the images are from and leave the companies watermark on the image with your entry

Some designers have built of a stock of images to use of their own photos, other use free image stock sites. Just make sure you read all the user agreements on anything you use from the web. Some free uses are not for commercial use while some are

Like us on facebook

#5 alle

alle

• Designer
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:35 AM

than you very much for your answer. it was helpful

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: airgo logo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users