Withdrawal of my Entry.

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#21 asti

asti

• Designer
  • 39 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:11 AM

if you withdraw all the entries except the highest rated, your points will remain (done that). If you withdraw that one too, you will lose the points.
@arfelkaven you can't withdraw during the contest (maybe you can ask admins to delete your entries)

#22 arfelkaven

arfelkaven

Banned

• Banned
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:11 AM

ahhh.. ive seen alot who withdraw thier designs.. even if the contest is not yet closed.

#23 iNoesis

iNoesis

• Designer
  • 74 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:15 PM

@asti, Thanks for your replay. :)

#24 IndiaFX

IndiaFX

Banned

• Banned
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:40 PM

Please the contest;
Create the next generation logo for Pico Computing

This is closed but awaited for result and the result can not proceed because the Contest Holder has eliminated all the entries of all designers. This time you can see it two designer "arsOrum" (Level 8th Designer) and "moimeme" (level 1st Designer) has removed its entries.

What is the actual condition to withdrawn entries, i am confused!!!

Can you help

#25 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21753 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:46 PM

you should be able to withdraw from the pico contest If not give it another day or so, you should be able to withdraw from this one soon

Like us on facebook

#26 Squewheet

Squewheet

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 328 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:38 PM

Well I am glad to see that DC has caught this. I know it's really hard for some us here to get our designs rated or even viewed. But we all work hard and on our own to get where we are now. And then to have someone like this join earlier this year and already have "1 less gold medal" then the top rated designer on here and have more bronze and silver medals then the top rated designer. Makes you wonder how they could of done this.

I just wanna say thank you to the DC admins.

#27 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21753 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:00 PM

we are not mean all the time : )

To be honest it is not fun playing bad guy all the time. It is a pleasure when you guys tell us we are doing a good job, thanks and good luck to all in the contests!

Like us on facebook

#28 IndiaFX

IndiaFX

Banned

• Banned
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:07 AM

@Babba

I am agreed with you

#29 lizonil

lizonil

Guru

• Designer
  • 1720 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:59 PM

Hi Babba, I agree that husbands and wives, partners, best friends could work together under one account, I don't see anything wrong with that... but then they have to share the prize money and we don't! If they have separate accounts they are not a team, they are still two individual designers. When I think of a team it is many people, some designing, some prepping files, some investigating background info, colour experts etc. I find its not the designing of the logos that takes the time, but prepping all those files at the end!! But as I said, a team has to share the winnings so the more members the less profit for each designer. Happy designing, Liz : )

#30 LifeFX

LifeFX

Banned

• Banned
  • 75 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:11 AM

lizonil is right. It's still great to work as individual to get a greater profit, than having a team :) BEST OF LUCK designers!!

#31 corto_malteze

corto_malteze

• Designer
  • 50 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:43 PM

I have some questions but no answers

#32 lizonil

lizonil

Guru

• Designer
  • 1720 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:40 PM

Well one designer from portugal has disappeared... and a new designer from portugal has suddenly appeared with the same M.O. You can tell by their designs it is the same designer(s)... all those medals in less than a month... come on! Whatever the first one got banned for... they're back! I am sure of it.

#33 Babba

Babba

Lead Moderator

• Designer
  • 36594 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:29 PM

:D Lizonil, it could be that you are right:)

#34 DM3

DM3

• Designer
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 05:14 AM

you should be able to withdraw from the pico contest If not give it another day or so, you should be able to withdraw from this one soon

I can't wait, I have a few designs in there to withdraw, and they're taking up space in my portfolio. Thanks

#35 corto_malteze

corto_malteze

• Designer
  • 50 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 07:32 AM

as I understand he is not disappear he is banned but i do not now why

#36 corto_malteze

corto_malteze

• Designer
  • 50 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 07:35 AM

Perhaps the man is octopus

#37 Alexys

Alexys

• Designer
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:07 PM

Hi,

Anyone know if I can withdraw an entry if the contest is closed, but it seems that nobody won?
In my portfolio I do not have the recycle bin icon for these entries.

#38 asti

asti

• Designer
  • 39 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:37 PM

as far as i know, you can't, only after a winner is chosen and the status of the contest is closed

#39 Alexys

Alexys

• Designer
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:02 PM

Well, the status is closed! But nothing seems to happen anymore. Therefor I do not know what to expect now: the contest will be deleted, will be “very much” closed? I mean, is there any other status after closed if the CH will never pick a winner?

#40 moltbandung

moltbandung

• Designer
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:27 AM

Hello everyone.. it's maybe out of the topic, but i wonder how to withdraw my entry after the contest is closed?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users