Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

Phone support: Closed

We are back in: 1h 20m

Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

What if, the two designers submitted very similar entry?but it is not intentionally.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
&nsbp;

#1 redFX

redFX

• Designer
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:23 PM

What will happen? ? ?

#2 jctoledo

jctoledo

• Designer
  • 112 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:01 PM

In my opinion, whoever submitted FIRST, has the right of the concept.
Meaning, he can report the latter for copying his design, (which will be eliminated, and given an infraction)
It had happen to me several times, for not being cautious...

This is in my opinion, let the Mods answer your question...

#3 zeca

zeca

Banned

• Designer
  • 92 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:04 PM

jctoledo agree with you, but it can happen, be submitted immediately, already happened to me, now before submitting a new concept, I walk to the competition, to see the latest entries

#4 trebz

trebz

• Designer
  • 599 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:59 PM

it is also happen to me, how can I talk to the moderator, just want to explain and clear things. thanks and have a nice morning.

#5 like an angel

like an angel

• Designer
  • 1422 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:14 AM

Yes, jctoledo is right..
and if such case was reported DC staff take their time finding the truth there & act in fair way towards it.

& I'm sure if any of the designers was not inspired by each other.. their designs will end up different enough!!.. but it happens in

@trebz:

If you needed to report coping/discuss anything with mods Please start a post in (chat with mods) forum & we will reply your question as soon as possible.

Regards.

♥ Selma ♥
DesignContest on Facebook

#6 like an angel

like an angel

• Designer
  • 1422 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:15 AM

Yes, jctoledo is right..
and if such case was reported DC staff take their time finding the truth there & act in fair way towards it.

& I'm sure if any of the designers was not inspired by each other.. their designs will end up different enough!!.. but it happens in

@trebz:

If you needed to report coping/discuss anything with mods Please start a post in (chat with mods) forum & we will reply your question as soon as possible.

Regards.

♥ Selma ♥
DesignContest on Facebook

#7 trebz

trebz

• Designer
  • 599 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:31 AM

Yes, jctoledo is right..

@trebz:

Regards.

----

Hi thanks a lot it is very much appreciated.

#8 Meowchi

Meowchi

Banned

• Banned
  • 71 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:48 AM

In my opinion, whoever submitted FIRST, has the right of the concept.
Meaning, he can report the latter for copying his design, (which will be eliminated, and given an infraction)
It had happen to me several times, for not being cautious...

This is in my opinion, let the Mods answer your question...

----------------

As a beginner here, the only thing I noticed was... When you have unintentionally submitted the same concept with other designer and got rated low, he/she will just ignore... But when it happened and you rated higher, you got reported, and so received infractions like, they want you out of the contest... Lol :)

Anyway, nice to see you @jctoledo being on the top! Galing talaga ng Pinoy! :)

#9 damn82

damn82

Banned

• Banned
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:46 AM

and from my view, plagiarism is a humble soul, no matter what the reason.

#10 damn82

damn82

Banned

• Banned
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:49 AM

Meowchi; ikaw ay maganda at Mahal kita. Ay kayong magpakasal sa akin? Gusto kong tikman ka.

Edited by damn82, 25 March 2013 - 09:51 AM.

#11 sergeyg

sergeyg

• Designer
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:25 AM

Dear damn82, please keep your comments up to the point and use English language for everyone to understand, thank you.

#12 3187mohit

3187mohit

• Designer
  • 113 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:58 AM

If that happens then there is a good probability that its an obvious feature of the design like tyre for tyre company or leaf for environmental. In such cases, if you design is reported or blocked, you should explain it to the admin. Or if you feel like somebody is copying you should rethink before reporting, or just hold a poll to let others see and decide.

#13 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21753 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:34 PM

If this happens and you notice it send us a help ticket, post in chat with mods or come to live chat we will remove the entry for you. If the entry is reported then that action will need to be dealt with. In the end it is your responsibility to make sure your entry is not like another designers entry .

Like us on facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users