&nsbp;

#1 Nubs

Nubs

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 62 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 05:30 AM

Hey Guys and Gals,

I have been busy with a bunch of client work (mainly local stuff). Any ways, since I have done about 15 new portfolio pieces since the last release of my portfolio (that aren’t on my site yet), I figured it’s time to do a more involved design. The current web site was more of just a temporary solution and doesn't have much information besides the portfolio and even that is lacking.

I have been tossing around ideas for version 3, I am debating between a corporate look (because that is what is paying the bills right now) and a good old grunge type feel. I decided to try the grunge first (with a bit of clean style to it); if I go with the design it would have a little bit of flash used maybe in the navigation/header, but the website will be in css/xhtml. I may try a very clean corporate feel in week (or earlier) if I get a chance... though the more I look at it, the more I feel this look. Reminds me of good old crayola.

I will most likely be redoing the illustration on the top right...and what you see right now is a sort of rough draft put together in a day, I need to fix up parts of it a bit and add some more illustrative type feel to it. Here it is: www.naveedlalani.com/temp/version3. I would love to hear some criticisms and comments.

Thanks,
Naveed

#2 Antwawn

Antwawn

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 06:15 AM

I like it. Alot. That illustration is cool in the top right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users