• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 Neupix

Neupix

Design Team Member

• Designer
  • 1146 posts

Posted 20 December 2003 - 03:00 AM

Ok, this is a suggestion for the admins and something to think about for all the people entering contests:

A rule should be made that says you can only post so many entries/posts in a contest. I have seen so many people posting 10 times in one topic with different entries (or sometimes the same entries). If you are going to make a submission, submit it all at once in one post.

Now, I have to admit that I have done this myself.. but.. in my case the contest holder asked me to change some things and post it again.. so maybe in that case the rules could be bent.

Anyways, I thought I would throw this suggestion in here... its getting annoying sorting through 10 pages of threads when reading a topic, especially when they could be cut back to 4 or 5.

#2 Rebel

Rebel

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 December 2003 - 03:16 AM

I see what you mean, but the rule should be at the contest holders discression, some of them probably want the multiple entries from the same person, it should be up to them though, everybodies different

• Guests

Posted 20 December 2003 - 11:40 AM

Yes, I believe it should be just an option. If the contest holder wills, he/she might allow limited number of entries/posts from one person. But, yes, I agree than it's better to keep the number of your posts in one thread below 3. We will add this suggestion the the contest guidelines for contest starters.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users