• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 savina

savina

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 1290 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:35 PM

I just won a contest on 30.12. I had 24 hours to upload the winning design or I get infractions. I could be somewhere for 3-4 days for the New Year and not to manage to upload the designs in time. I think this 24 hours time should not include the official holidays and weekends. I hope to win more contests but it will be stuped if I win and I get infraction because I am on a vacation at that time. I think there should be something like "vacation mode" for designers (when you are on a vacation you say when you will come back and if you win during that time the contest holder should be informed and you don't get infractions and upload design and corrections when you are back). Contest holder has 5 weeks to choose the winner he can choose you when you are on one week holiday at the sea side.

#2 PaintedPony

PaintedPony

Guru

• Designer
  • 1376 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:20 PM

Congrats on winning! Due to the holiday, I think if you just communicate with your contest holder today in the communications tab and let them know when they can expect the files, it should be OK, but Admins would know better regarding any infractions. Hope you have a Happy New Year!

#3 savina

savina

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 1290 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:38 PM

Thanks! I already submitted the entries, but this could happen to someone who isn't near a computer for a few days for the holidays. Wish you Happy New Year too!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users