Corel Draw! Not professional enough?

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#141 pandor

pandor

• Designer
  • 59 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:48 PM

For me ist the best "Inkscape"...its freeware and almost same funkcions like Corel

#142 pandor

pandor

• Designer
  • 59 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:50 PM

But Corel or Illustrator? I think Corel is the best ;)

#143 FRONTIEREdsgn

FRONTIEREdsgn

• Designer
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:07 PM

INKSCAPE ?? Must try ....

#144 pandor

pandor

• Designer
  • 59 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:45 PM

I highly recommend ;)

#145 FRONTIEREdsgn

FRONTIEREdsgn

• Designer
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:29 PM

OK , I'll try that tomorow to download , Thanks

#146 pandor

pandor

• Designer
  • 59 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:42 PM

You're welcome ;)

#147 Sagitarrius

Sagitarrius

• Designer
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:17 PM

I am working in Corel since 1993 in think it was like 5.0 back than, never let me down and did all job I needed at the time. I was working in print houses as well in design studious, try freehand, illustrator as well, but stick with Corel due today. My choice is Corel.

#148 FRONTIEREdsgn

FRONTIEREdsgn

• Designer
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:04 AM

You right , I work in corel also.But when export file in EPS the picture is very small ( in left bottom corner ).I cant fixit .Can you?

#149 Sagitarrius

Sagitarrius

• Designer
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:02 AM

I really can't find anything similar to that. Must be diff software ver. or something.

#150 FRONTIEREdsgn

FRONTIEREdsgn

• Designer
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:19 AM

When you export file , what is DPI you have ( 300 DPI )

#151 aifanboy

aifanboy

• Designer
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:53 PM

I'm very new in using Corel Draw but I heard this that most of the garment or clothing companies are prefer on using this software rather than Adobe Illustrator on t-shirt designs. Any explanations for this reason? :confused:

#152 FRONTIEREdsgn

FRONTIEREdsgn

• Designer
  • 38 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:12 AM

Dont knowr , I prefer corel for everything.Maybe colors .

#153 kwik

kwik

• Designer
  • 119 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:31 PM

i use both,corel and Ai. i love corel and i also loving the illustrator :)

#154 aifanboy

aifanboy

• Designer
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:08 AM

Dont knowr , I prefer corel for everything.Maybe colors .

Could be, that's because Corel Draw's default color is on CMYK rather than RGB as what AI do but the case is solved, and I learned it on why most of the garments or clothing companies prefer on using Corel Draw rather than Illustrator for T-shirt design through the help of a phone call from the company that I'll gonna apply for a job just a few minutes ago. And the reason is Corel Draw could handle LARGE LAYOUT that AI can't, and I mean that large is as size of a car or a jeep! Could you imagine that if you could design a t-shirt and working there but I guess they need that especially if you could duplicate a t-shirt design like the shirt of a company, a brand one like FUBU, Versace, Nike, etc. and others and you could duplicate it and put it on a large template and print it to their machines.

So good luck to myself because by tomorrow I'll gonna have a test design to that company and hopefully they'll gonna give me a project, soon. :cool:

#155 kwik

kwik

• Designer
  • 119 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:07 PM

Could be, that's because Corel Draw's default color is on CMYK rather than RGB as what AI do but the case is solved, and I learned it on why most of the garments or clothing companies prefer on using Corel Draw rather than Illustrator for T-shirt design through the help of a phone call from the company that I'll gonna apply for a job just a few minutes ago. And the reason is Corel Draw could handle LARGE LAYOUT that AI can't, and I mean that large is as size of a car or a jeep! Could you imagine that if you could design a t-shirt and working there but I guess they need that especially if you could duplicate a t-shirt design like the shirt of a company, a brand one like FUBU, Versace, Nike, etc. and others and you could duplicate it and put it on a large template and print it to their machines.

So good luck to myself because by tomorrow I'll gonna have a test design to that company and hopefully they'll gonna give me a project, soon. :cool:

good luck guys....:)

#156 colodesign

colodesign

• Designer
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:13 PM

i think Corel is really easy to use, intuitive and a very good software, but AI is more complete. I use Corel ^^

#157 tenjo

tenjo

• Designer
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:54 PM

i think CorelDraw is easier to use rather than Illustrator, and not too heavy when you open a file that has megabytes size, but when it comes to colours i think illustrator is the winner.

#158 FRONTIEREdsgn

FRONTIEREdsgn

• Designer
  • 38 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:35 AM

Well , Corel also have great color pallett

#159 first

first

• Designer
  • 46 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:28 AM

To me comfortably to use both programs, but the preference is given Corel, it in my opinion is more adapted for operative work. And some functions of the program accelerate working process.

#160 lukastatroman

lukastatroman

• Designer
  • 23 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:33 AM

every program have their own strong and weakness point..however its how we are getting familiar with a program thats will be suitable for us..if you like doing logos or layouts or more complexity works you will finally find to use corel or illustrator or other program..anyway both programs are even good as we who works as a graphic designer..thanks for the people for creating this wonderful program..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users