Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

Phone support: Closed

We are back in: 1h 20m

Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

Can we save in .EPS while making logo in CorelDraw ?

.eps coreldraw

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 Keysoft

Keysoft

• Designer
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:11 PM

Hello Folks,

I would like to know while making the logo in Coreldraw can we save .EPS format from CorelDraw without losing quality of logo so that I can make logo in CorelDraw and save in .EPS.

Kindly let me know how to do it ? Your reply would be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Keysoft Technologies

#2 MaxDesigner

MaxDesigner

• Designer
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:16 PM

Hi, Keysoft Technologies.
I have just seen your query, Basically, I don't use coreldraw. But I think you can save to .eps version from the last few versions.
Not sure how to do that. But, If you know how to, please,let me know.
Regards.
-MaxDesigner

#3 orideas

orideas

• Designer
  • 36 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:12 AM

Hi
I am working with CorelDRAW. Just need to mark the item that we want to save to .eps format. Then simply export Ctrl + E. In the "Save as type" choose the EPS, and click "Export". I hope helped?

Regards
ORIDEJA

Edited by orideas, 29 July 2013 - 10:43 AM.

#4 NicoGaliano

NicoGaliano

• Designer
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 11:31 PM

Actually EPS is an illustrator format where most effects expands and the text can be separated to flatten the document.
Illustrator saves a copy .ai within the document .eps in case you want to edit in Illustrator.

So, that's why you loose quality in Corel Draw, it's a compatibility problem. I suggest saving in JPG or PNG format to show the file to the client and keep the corel file for you. :)

#5 AvramB

AvramB

• Designer
  • 48 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:28 PM

Corel can very easy save any file in eps. format via export option. You should pay attention only on the fact that corel in eps. format exporting everything in document (not only the content of page - like that do for example PDF format).

#6 aur3lDESIGN

aur3lDESIGN

• Designer
  • 53 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:57 PM

save PDF format - open with Ai - save EPS

#7 krisdesign

krisdesign

• Designer
  • 194 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:04 PM

You can save your work from Corel in EPS, but, what the happened, is the colours. In the Illustrator You will not colored the objects and text, if You dont go on double click and ungroup in the duopled layer the second option, and click ungroup that You can colored the object as well. When You import the EPS in Illustrator, the object will be so craisy and the colours are not as the correctly aspect form corel that You are import in Illustrator, because Illustrator can know what is the corel actually in your object, he look that colors more lightly :). I have some my works worked in corel and correctly in Illustrator on this principe. :). It is important to know how to manipulate form Corel EPS in Illustrator correctly, I hope that help ;).

#8 krisdesign

krisdesign

• Designer
  • 194 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:07 PM

Illustrator look on object from Corel as croped parts, its not good, You can see if You go on mouse wit not click !

#9 krisdesign

krisdesign

• Designer
  • 194 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:08 PM

Its true, but I can say something-The Corel is better form Illustrator, because, have some good colors, and give the best effect with 3D elements-example my work ZETTA ;)

#10 jimmprojects

jimmprojects

• Designer
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:29 PM

And dont forget save in EPS 10. This is the good way to opened in any Graphic App/PDF app.

#11 Keysoft

Keysoft

• Designer
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:53 AM

I would like to know the effect which is used in Coreldraw will all effect remain same while open in Illustrator

Thanks & Regards
Keysoft Technologies

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: .eps, coreldraw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users