US & EU support teams

A new newbie

• Please log in to reply

#1 ChriWallace

ChriWallace

• Designer
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:46 PM

Hello, my name is Christina Wallace. I am rather new on this website and figured I would introduce myself. I am also new to graphic design. I have a Bachelor's degree in Media Arts and Animation and have had no luck in finding a job in the field. I looked up graphic design jobs and found quite a few possibilities. Problem is I don't have a portfolio, yet. I am going to be using what I do here to help me build that and maybe along the way I might win a contest and learn some new things.

I have been drawing sense I was in high school. Met someone who drew and started to do it myself. I enjoy drawing characters in a animeish like style. I am really starting to get the appeal of logos and look to work on my ability to make some good looking ones myself.

Marital Status: Married
Hobbies: Drawing, playing games on PSP, Playstation2, and Xbox 360.
Accomplishments: Sad to say I don't think I really have too many of those. I graduated college.
bad stuff: Well, my confidence could always need some help, but there are a lot of people that I think feel that way. I am a quite type, so creating posts and replying to posts can be a bit difficult for me.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: newbie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users