Which one you like best?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
&nsbp;

#21 indreamo

indreamo

• Designer
  • 69 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:50 AM

I also like the current site, however it needs some refreshment imho (perhaps changing colors to more lively ones, it looks to grayish to me at the moment, replacing buttons with more modern ones, but composition and the overall color balance with a lot of brightness is really ok:)

#22 galib1992ict

galib1992ict

• Designer
  • 118 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:20 PM

Please don't forget about mobile version. It will be helpfull for browsing this site when we are out of home.

#23 vart4riony

vart4riony

• Designer
  • 75 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:28 AM

I like Current DC.com just repair any bugs on site
and mobile version too :o

I can't open my firefox then I'm open DC.com using IE it's look not good
on this forum, if you press back button it will be disorderly

Edited by vart4riony, 26 November 2013 - 11:38 AM.

#24 VladTodirut

VladTodirut

• Designer
  • 115 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:21 AM

Hello Oleks :)
I've been thinking if i should comment on this or not, i just can't help myself.
Sharie asked if flat design will still be here in the next 6 months, yes i believe that flat is here to stay for at least 2 more year, when is going to evolve into something very similar. So if you do redesign i think it's a good idea to go flat. ( in my opinion flat is overused , but you can't fight trends )

But what i'm seeing in the proposals doesn't have the clean look of a flat design. First of the main background is very eye catching, too hard to focus on anything else. Icon's aren't the same size and youtube is waaaaay too big. the top of youtube icon and the bottom of the start contest button should align with with the other 2 parts ( get inspired and choose ). I understand that video is important, so maybe make a slide just with that and the button.
The how it works button seems missplaced, also the arrow isn't as thick as the text, and it's also bigger in high than the text, they should all match.

So, i guess all in all the new designs could work with less complicated background, similar icons in design ( some have shadows some dont ), a better alignment and new colour palette. Having everything nicely align will make your developers love you :), out of place buttons and other such things will be a headache for a developer for responsive website.

Thanks, and i wish you all the best.
Vlad

• Guests

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:07 AM

Hi Vlad :)

We tried to hear everybody here, and already have made a lot of changes, basically the new one would be very close to the current one, cuz we see that everybody like the current version :) The background would be very close to the current.

Thanks for the feedback, guys!

#26 Routh

Routh

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 705 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:09 AM

why don't you hold a contest here....im sure you'd get some great new designs there. :)

#27 krisdesign

krisdesign

• Designer
  • 194 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:56 PM

I basically combines several types of competitions, which makes this designcontest, and besides him there are:

Hire Freelancers & Find Freelance Jobs Online - Freelancer.com

This is interesting, because if there is no winner in the competition, CH shared some money from the entire money

Logo Design, Web Design and More. | 99designs

This is one of the most difficult to cope with the design, and his ideas. Find the maximum effort, and designs must be fantastic, professional. Maybe that half are professionals you notice on the work of other designers, the competition is huge and very very difficult. Points are graded with stars 1-5.

designclue[デザインクルー] | デザインクラウドソーシングサービス

a design contest involving the company most of the CH from Japan, so the Japanese page for earnings mostly logo design and book cover design as well. does not offer much, but there are different tastes in design. No comments on the work, and everyone can do as he wants to design. Points are graded with stars 1-5. There is only one victory, and there is a silver and bronze.

#28 hitssien

hitssien

Banned

• Banned
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:08 AM

i like the current DC.com...:D

#29 mrcina

mrcina

• Designer
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 01:44 PM

The current one with some brighter colors and mobile version would be great. I have noticed pretty long loading times, don't know if it's only my problem...

#30 happypaw

happypaw

• Designer
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:11 AM

the original... :)
greetings

#31 SGh

SGh

• Designer
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 05:11 PM

current DC.com.

#32 Probir Ghosh

Probir Ghosh

Banned

• Designer
  • 134 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:01 PM

Nice post! i like the DC original. Thanks. share this post.

#33 graphman

graphman

• Designer
  • 876 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:35 AM

I came in with design, so I'm use to this. Some don't like change.:)

#34 vart4riony

vart4riony

• Designer
  • 75 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 12:27 PM

i like New DC.com v.1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users