Blind Comments

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 Zibanu

Zibanu

• Designer
  • 282 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 08:51 PM

It's strange, for me, how a blind contest comments are visible until you submit your first entry.
Now, if the contest is not hidden, then you can simply open another browser to view those comments.
So, what I'm requesting here is to fix this conflict, if any ;)

#2 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21753 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:08 PM

I'm not sure there is a conflict? why would comments need to be hidden when you have not submitted an entry to the contest?

Like us on facebook

#3 Zibanu

Zibanu

• Designer
  • 282 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:48 PM

Before submitting, there are some useful comments. Once I participate, they're gone. What's the purpose of hiding them, since they're still visible while I'm offline (if not hidden contest)? And in the first place, why they're hidden anyway?

#4 BISCUITCZ

BISCUITCZ

• Designer
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 09:55 AM

I agree with Zibanu. I have also noticed this "feature". It is awkward. I think that in blind contest - both design submissions and comments should not be visible to anyone except the contest holder and the corresponding author-designer - it shouldnt be a public information whether the contest holder likes or dislikes the entries and what changes are required. I think if the contest holder wants to share some info that has aroused from comments - he/she can do this via Brief.

#5 rosanera

rosanera

• Designer
  • 28 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:14 PM

I think that no one should see the comments that the CH writes for a design, as the comments should be specific to the designer and then visualized only by them, for a more clean conversation. I do not quite understand why I can see the comments of other designers about their work, having to scroll through many posts to see if someone asked my same question to CH. This can be useful only if it is a general question helpful at all. Ex: what colors do you prefer?

It would be nice if you could do two levels separate comments, one accessible to all, for questions on the brief, and one for the comments on the design That You Can See in design page.

With comments on the design is possible to go on being able to select specific parts of the design that you would like to correct or improve, and you can have a clean conversation with the CH. Nobody read something about your design. So this kind of comment will be blind in every case of the others designers.

With public comment you can talk with the CH and others designers, about brief, questions, problem etc.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users