• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 liana23

liana23

• Designer
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:59 AM

Hi!

I saw that Shary told a client that the chosen design was not original. How can you find this? Is there a database where you can upload an image and find out if it's original?

Thanks!

Liana

#2 Zibanu

Zibanu

• Designer
  • 282 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:53 PM

Hi liana23;
I guess there's two approaches: 1 search google images by the proper terms such as "M Logo" For an M letter based logo. 2 search by the exact design in question; upload it (it may need editing) to google images.

Check TinEye Reverse Image Search it's great to check if a stock image is free elsewhere!

#3 ammer

ammer

• Designer
  • 30 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:01 AM

zibanu hi ... how to use TinEye reverse image search, this may be very useful for me, to know whether I've made the logo have been made by others before. thanks

#4 Zibanu

Zibanu

• Designer
  • 282 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:09 PM

Hi ammer. TinEye finds the exact image that you provide (pasting it's url or dropping or browsing for it). It's far shot for TinEye to find a logo.
"TinEye requires a basic level of visual detail to properly fingerprint your image. Try uploading a larger or uncropped version if possible, or another more detailed image." tineye.com
What I do to check my logos is by provide the proper tags in google image or by uploading the logo to google image to search for "similar".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users