Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

Website UPDATE

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

• Guests

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:01 AM

Hi guys! We have updated our website. Not everything went as we wanted, so we still could have some bugs. It would be a good to see help from you - I need your comments, suggestions, recommendations and screenshots here. Please, read all messages in this topic before answer.

#2 graphman

graphman

• Designer
  • 876 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:17 AM

Hello,

First off. The new site is cool. I think the other one was easier to navigate, but. I adjust to change.
1. I can't go to any of the contest I am in. It just loads and loads. Spinning dots of death. haha (firefox) actually I can't open anything once I log in.
2. I can go to the contest in safari, but I can't submit designs. I tried to drag and drop and the regular way. nada.
3. The secure web certificate has a grey lock. It use to be green and say design contest. It say cert is not trusted.
It went green for a min. I noticed that the site was secure on every page. That was cool!

Thanks

Edited by graphman, 07 September 2014 - 08:24 AM.

#3 graphman

graphman

• Designer
  • 876 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:25 AM

Healthcare.gov moment. Sorry. I couldn't help myself.

• Guests

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:52 AM

Hello,

First off. The new site is cool. I think the other one was easier to navigate, but. I adjust to change.
1. I can't go to any of the contest I am in. It just loads and loads. Spinning dots of death. haha (firefox) actually I can't open anything once I log in.
2. I can go to the contest in safari, but I can't submit designs. I tried to drag and drop and the regular way. nada.
3. The secure web certificate has a grey lock. It use to be green and say design contest. It say cert is not trusted.
It went green for a min. I noticed that the site was secure on every page. That was cool!

Thanks

First of all - thanx for the feedback :)

1. I`ve logged in as your user, and could open any contest SCREEN - the problem could be that you have old cookies. Please, try to clean your browser cookies and cache.
2. Same thing.
3. Certificate is ok for WWW.designcontest.com, but would not be green for designcontest.com = we are working on this issue, thank you!

#5 DCreations

DCreations

• Designer
  • 290 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 10:06 AM

Hi, i cant go to the finalization process as of now. what would i do?

• Guests

Posted 07 September 2014 - 10:12 AM

Hi, i cant go to the finalization process as of now. what would i do?

This should have been fixed few hours ago. Please try again or send me a link to the contest please :)

Thank you.

#7 DCreations

DCreations

• Designer
  • 290 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 10:39 AM

Hi, here's the link "https://www.designcontest.com/logo-design/uforia.

• Guests

Posted 07 September 2014 - 10:44 AM

Hi, here's the link "https://www.designcontest.com/logo-design/uforia.

This contest is in expired mode. There were selected winners for test, and than, contest was returned to Expired mode. Sorry about this.

#9 no longer here

no longer here

• Designer
  • 1116 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:50 PM

I sent more than 10 bug reports, more to come but not sure if reports work properly. Nice design, but logic is the same. For sure, there were no active designers involved in the process of creating a new version.

#10 Babba

Babba

Lead Moderator

• Designer
  • 36575 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 09:23 PM

Oleksandr, I wish we have a feature on contents page "My Designs", so we do not need to search for them as we used to.

----

1on1s still do not work. :(

#11 DCreations

DCreations

• Designer
  • 290 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 01:21 AM

hello Oleksandrm, about this contest has been expired. is no longer active in new version of this site?

• Guests

Posted 08 September 2014 - 08:01 AM

I sent more than 10 bug reports, more to come but not sure if reports work properly. Nice design, but logic is the same. For sure, there were no active designers involved in the process of creating a new version.

Bug reporter works fine, trying to fix out all issues.

Thnx.

#13 Babba

Babba

Lead Moderator

• Designer
  • 36575 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 08:01 AM

Oleksandr,

Me and few other designers have noticed following, not sure if that was a plan or need to be fixed:

- Our Profiles have full registered names.

- Our profiles do not say when we were last time online.

- Designs from our Public Portfolios do not have link to the contests.

- on the each contest page at the left up corner there is link (with options): "Design Contest / Logo Design / name of the contest".... it used to be if we click to "Logo Design" option it took us to the LIST of ALL LOGO CONTESTS. DELETED LINK!!! (EDITED COMMENT), which I found more convinient for Contest Holders than for designers. For me old option was very suitable, as very quickly I could go to the logo contests.

- Spell-corrector doesn't work in forum at the moment, or anything which has to do with your right mouse button (such as copy).

- There are no Top-Designers, except at 1on1 option, and they are all ranked to level 8.
--------

1on1 is not working. At least not for me. I am afraid I may lose the client. It is in negotiation phase, and there are no option for me to proceed or to communicate at all. Prizes are mess there. Offered prize by the CH was $100, a and now it's written in the "chat" that he accepted my award of $80... while the prize on the right upper corner is set to $0.
Till this morning, deadline date was set to year of 1970. :), not it is till tomorrow, and I can not reach the client.

P.S. Some of posts are doubled in the forum.

Edited by Babba, 08 September 2014 - 09:12 AM.

• Guests

Posted 08 September 2014 - 08:03 AM

Oleksandr, I wish we have a feature on contents page "My Designs", so we do not need to search for them as we used to.

----

1on1s still do not work. :(

Use this functionality to see only your designs :) Screen

Still working with one on one, having troubles with old projects, new should be ok.

#15 Babba

Babba

Lead Moderator

• Designer
  • 36575 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 08:05 AM

Use this functionality to see only your designs :) Скриншот создан 8 сентября 2014 г. Joxi – удобная программа для скриншотов и обмена файлами по сети

Still working with one on one, having troubles with old projects, new should be ok.

I think it is only working for rated designs/designer.

#16 Babba

Babba

Lead Moderator

• Designer
  • 36575 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 08:06 AM

I can not open anything in new tab at the forum and I can not moderate anything... I wish I could removed my doubles post. :)

#17 Babba

Babba

Lead Moderator

• Designer
  • 36575 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 08:11 AM

Use this functionality to see only your designs :) Screen

Got it now... type in the name, and there we have it.

Regarding 1on1, do you have any idea of when can expect it to be in order? Is there any way you can contact our clients and inform them about the current issue?

Thank you Olek!

• Guests

Posted 08 September 2014 - 08:19 AM

- Our Profiles have full registered names.

- Our profiles to not say when we were last time online. - fixing

- Designs from our Public Portfolios do not have link to the contests.

As I answered before, public profiles would be totally reworked.

- on the each contest page at the left up corner there is link (with options): "Design Contest / Logo Design / name of the contest".... it used to be if we click to "Logo Design" option it took us to the LIST of ALL LOGO CONTESTS. , which I found more convinient for Contest Holders than for designers. For me old option was very suitable, as very quickly I could go to the logo contests.

This was oriented for clients, you may use your menus to navigate to /projects/.

- Spell-corrector doesn't work in forum at the moment, or anything which has to do with your right mouse button (such as copy). forum still may not work properly, fixing.

- There are no Top-Designers, except at 1on1 option, and they are all ranked to level 8. fixed.

--------

1on1 is not working. At least not for me. I am afraid I may lose the client. It is in negotiation phase, and there are no option for me to proceed or to communicate at all. Prizes are mess there. Offered prize by the CH was $100, a and now it's written in the "chat" that he accepted my award of $80... while the prize on the right upper corner is set to $0.
Till this morning, deadline date was set to year of 1970. :), not it is till tomorrow, and I can not reach the client.

This issue is in progress too, give us a bit more time please.

Edited by Babba, 08 September 2014 - 09:09 AM.

#19 Babba

Babba

Lead Moderator

• Designer
  • 36575 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 08:22 AM

Seems like links from MY DESIGNS are not working properly.
If I click on my design from a latest contest (winner is not selected), it wouldn't take me to the contest page.

on the other hand, if I do that on design from a closed (finalized) contest it does lead me to the contest page:

Edited by Babba, 08 September 2014 - 08:28 AM.
open info

• Guests

Posted 08 September 2014 - 08:31 AM

I think it is only working for rated designs/designer.

No, drop down has only top 10 designers, type other designer name to find it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users