elimination problem

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 nuneshere

nuneshere

• Designer
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:36 AM

Hey, i'm new here on DC, but i upload a design that i take some days and much patience to do, and it was eliminated.

I do not know if it's the site that delete it or the holder, and no one explain nothing about why it was eliminated i think is a primordial thing after some designer see this sad message

here's my link https://www.designco...lounge/entry/56 i was eliminate 5 times without someone say a good reason ( that maybe they have ) 

• hemal2cool and semiotic like this

#2 Meow

Meow

• Designer
  • 442 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 12:45 PM

It's likely that your designs aren't what the Contest Holder are looking for. It's frustrating if the CH don't give feedback but you can ask for their opinion on your designs. 

EDIT: I just looked at the contest. It's not uncommon for the CH to eliminate the designs when they found their winner.

• nuneshere likes this

#3 nuneshere

nuneshere

• Designer
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:14 PM

Yeahhh i got it, he choose the winner and eliminate everyother design, thank to help clear my mind

#4 semiotic

semiotic

• Designer
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 07:30 PM

Hi nuneshere, Here are my thoughts on the topic. I do not expect to win with every design but I do expect feedback so I do always ask for it. If my design is eliminated without feedback I will not spend any more time on that contest. We spend hours on some of these designs, if the CH cant take two minutes to leave feedback in return then that is not someone I want to work for. My time is better spent elsewhere. Elimination without feedback does not help them get the design they are looking for and it does not help me improve as a designer.

• Brainstormtwist likes this

#5 Brainstormtwist

Brainstormtwist

• Designer
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 05:11 AM

How do you ask for feedback when you submit? and what do you usually ask for in regards to feedback?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: elimination, problem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users