Web Design Section

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 Changezi

Changezi

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 10:02 AM

Hi,Its been only a month that im working on Designcontest.com and i've alrdy won couple of contests since i had a very annoying bug with my account i had to make a new account and currently im using it.In the start i enjoyed alot working here but when we

met the Contest holders which had no knowledge of how does a Web design contest work, everything changed.

Lets get to the Point now, DesignContest.com must Upgrade their Web design "BRIEF" section and Force the Contest Holder's to Provide Necessary information for their contest.

Most of the Contest Holders Dont provide their company name , They dont provide any Logo , They dont provide their current website even if they have one , They dont provide any inspirational website and so on.

They just add in brief that we are blah blah company make a good looking website for us and when we request for more details they either ignore us or change the question than we are forced to Shoot an arrow in the dark with hours of hardwork to comeup with something and if they dont like it than we have to repeat the process of making another design blindly until they'r satisfied with one.

Please make our "web designers" lives easy for us, Web designing is completely different process from logo etc we spent hours to craft a design. We require necessary Brief to build a design otherwise we'r just wasting our time and hardwork.

So we are requesting Designcontest.com to upgrade Web design "Brief" section and add questions for Contest holders for example;

1.Business Name?

Computerzone

2.What type of website do you need?

E-commerce , Retial

3.What do you do? 

We Sell Potatoes and Computer accesories

4.How many pages do you need designed?

5.What is your current website , "if you dont have any just leave the answer blank"

www.potato.com

6.What website design do you like ? "inspirational designs"

Google.com, Designcontest.com, orange.com 

7.What colors do you want to see in your website?

Blue,White,Black

8.What contest must b included in your webiste ?

every content on our website , or Please see the attached document or only the Navigation/menu section of our website.

etc

thank you,

Regards.

Changezi

#2 poetaa92

poetaa92

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 45 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 11:22 AM

I agree with you but i need to information about : programing site like a programing in Adobe Muse or Photoshop like a HTML5 or CSS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users