Trademark license fee

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 PinkCherryGD

PinkCherryGD

• Designer
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 11:54 AM

hey everyone, not sure where to post this, please direct me in the right direction if i'm wrong :)

I have a question about Trademark license, let me explain, for instant if i create a "clipart" image for an customer which she will have printed onto a shirt, and she wants to trademark the shirt with my design, do i need to set up a trademark license with her allowing her the exclusive rights to this image? And if so, any idea on what i could charge for the license per image? Or shall i charge a one-time fee for all images?

Any help would be appreciated :)

thanks

Luzi

• lalelemu likes this

#2 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 01:32 PM

If you enter this in a contest and win that contest you transfer over all ownership rights, How you work this  out  in any other  selling type format is up to you but here at designcontest you  are required to sign a copyright transfer agreement  if you win that contest

• lalelemu likes this

Like us on facebook

#3 tamibettis

tamibettis

• Client
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 08:52 AM

As a logo designer i could tell you that u can make an agreement with your customer for trademarking and can get a  single payment for your design. But it would be better to contact marque déposée professionals they can protect your design and return you good benefits for the same.

• lalelemu likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users