Company Logo Design Contest
This one should be good for practice.
In this contest, designers will compete to create a real logo for a fake company. The company name and description are entirely made up. Hopefully I’ve provided enough details to get you started, but if you have any questions then please send me a PM and I will post the answer publicly.
A few rules before you get going:
- keep your presentations simple; we’re judging the logo, not what's surrounding it
- respect the work of others; if your entry looks similar, don’t post it, it’s as simple as that
- no third party materials may be used in your designs (other than type fonts of course)
- no risky or controversial material please!!!
- there’s a maximum of 3 entries per designer
- the deadline for this contest is July 17th, 2007
- all logos must be [IMG] tagged in the thread; no URL linking
Ok designers, here’s your brief:
I’ll do my best to give helpful feedback to everyone who enters. Good luck to all of the participants!
Company Name: Cellebrity Communications
Project Description: Our company is involved in both the product and service industry. We provide customized cell phones and carrier services to the rich and famous around the world. Our business model revolves around providing top notch styles, exclusive product selections, and custom calling plans with secure signal dialing. Our great selection of customizable merchandise helps our customers feel better because they know they’ve got the best there is. As well, secure signal dialing technology ensures that our customers receive an extra layer of privacy.
We want the logo to feel high class, but not to be traditional or over the top with new-aged glamour. Our customer age range is 12-65 so make sure that your logo design doesn’t make anyone feel left out. Another important factor is that we want the logo to connect our customers to the feeling of our company, not to the literal products and services we provide. On that note, try to stay fairly abstract with your designs.
In terms of the logo style, we’re open to pretty much anything that can capture the feel of our company. We want the end result to look somewhat modern and definitely professional. Other than that, we leave the colors, style, and further direction to you creative designers.