• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 Xoxiety

Xoxiety

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 03:53 PM

I just put this site up a couple of weeks ago, and it's far from finished, so any and all feedback is welcome!

Xoxiety.com

cheers, Hillary

#2 Chung Dha

Chung Dha

Guru

• Designer
  • 1439 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 04:08 PM

I like the overal feel and looks of the pages. But allot of bad fonts or bad font sizes. Menu you see some letters got odd edges, that means wrong font size used. Use the pre listed size in dreamweaver, then you dont get wierd edges. Your Xoxiety logo looks stuffed there and cut bit off the Y. You should leave more space above for the logo. Also leave same space open between the dot of the i and above the i.

#3 Xoxiety

Xoxiety

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 01:41 AM

Chung, thanks for the advice. I did indeed revamp the fonts and margins, and it is now much better.

#4 Chung Dha

Chung Dha

Guru

• Designer
  • 1439 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 10:49 AM

Yes look much better now.

#5 batmantheking

batmantheking

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 06:46 AM

nice the horizontal movement.. for the graphic i tink is a lot past..but my be are only my gustibus :-)

#6 tec

tec

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 06:12 PM

think the font in the navigation is way too big. the fonts in general are too big for me. the colors are kinda tiring my eyes, it'S pretty hard for me to focus on anything

#7 brand7

brand7

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 52 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 09:35 PM

I think the Nav Bar is too big as well.

I believe most websites are designed to be viewed on screens either 800 x 600 or 1024 x 768. If this were geared towards the elderly I would say go with a big nav bar and large fonts but its not, is it?
On your work link I do not like the Bottom Scrolling Bar, I totally missed it the first time I clicked that link, because the first 2 images on that page fit in the window it makes it seem like there is nothing else there, so I would either change it to a vertical format or I would change the images to small icons at the bottom of the screen and when you roll over it with the mouse then the middle of the window will show an enlarged view of the image!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users