3 design team questions

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#21 xxttaa

xxttaa

• Designer
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 08:28 PM

The votes are if the other member think if your participation on the forum have been active or good. Some of the new member you could see they just try to get 10 post as fast as possible on the same day they registered by making really short posts or post even on very outdated posts.

And then very fast apply to the design team. They might have a good portfolio but only been active for 1 day and posting post that not really much showing the participation in the forum. Like at the show off or inspiration section posting "I like this" each time and no real helping comments.

Everyone post can be traced on his profile page and can see which day and when they posted and where and what they posted. So each member could see if your participant have been good on the forum.

ok. and what if my english is not so good? I understand what I read, but I'm loath to write in english. I'm reading a lot of posts there, and I learn a lot day after day about this site.
I'm afraid I'll have to learn writing in english better, and than I'll have a ghost of a chance to be a member.
Finnaly, so sorry for my english:)))
xxttaa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users