Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

Phone support: Closed

We are back in: 1h 20m

Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

We need better Quality Control with passing entries! Stop SPAM!

quality control suggestions improvements

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
&nsbp;

#1 polyfren

polyfren

• Designer
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 January 2021 - 11:43 AM

As the topic title suggest, I think we need better quality control to screen entries. Some people are just spamming, posting the same design just to cover a lot of 'ground of display' in a page to catch attention - even covering the page one fold with the same entry. I am just throwing idea but I think a limit of how many entries you can post maybe for a day should be limited to somehow control this spam madness.

I think clients will also benefit to this, they won't have to browse all day with spam designs and this will give the DesignContest site even more quality reputation.

• biancav likes this

#2 Babba

Babba

Lead Moderator

• Designer
  • 36474 posts

Posted 19 January 2021 - 12:18 AM

Hi, 

yes, many designers do not even read DC rules. Some of them are spamming contests specially with various mock ups with same design on it, or spamming with designs with different color, fonts or minor changes. 

We do moderate those and send designers warning for contest spamming, but we can not always remove them - simply, there are too many things to monitor.

We also encourage designers to report such entries and behaviour. 

It is bad both for clients and other contest participants, so as for designer alone - he/she doesn't show professionalism.

• sharie, ramsro, biancav and 2 others like this

#3 lalchandgahlot8

lalchandgahlot8

• Designer
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 January 2021 - 03:32 PM

I am good designer 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: quality control, suggestions, improvements

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users