&nsbp;

#1 imaliq

imaliq

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 300 posts

Posted 31 October 2022 - 05:12 AM

Dear DC admins,

I would like to inquire about the limitations of minor changes and rules on the finalization of the contest;

links: https://www.designco...c/finalization/

1. This CH asks me to send a design change that he asked for via email, with the reason he can't open the source file he downloaded, is it allowed? (which i have done)

2. CH requests additional designs for some types; eg design for business cards and stationary; while CH took the package only for the logo contest; if i can work it and give it, is this an offense for the designer?

if yes, can an admin or mod help me to inform CH about the limitations of minor changes and design packages in opening the contest?

sorry if it makes the admin a bit busy, I will wait for the answer,

I know that DC is currently having a bit of a problem and is under repair, hope it gets better soon...

thank you.

#2 Evekent

Evekent

• Designer
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 September 2023 - 10:26 AM

A client requested a design change via email due to issues opening the source file. I complied. Is this permitted? The client is asking for additional designs, like business cards, despite only choosing a logo package. Is providing these extras a violation? Can someone clarify these rules for me and the client, if needed? Apologies for any inconvenience.

#3 Babba

Babba

Lead Moderator

• Designer
  • 36575 posts

Posted 22 September 2023 - 11:04 PM

How so? You did not enter any contest yet.

Finalization is for project described in the brief, no extra services is allowed. Client can open 1on1 project with designer if he wants something else. 

• ramsro, senadneslan_juventus and PrismaCreative like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users