- Free consultations and support
Phone support: Open
Ready for your call :)Our business hours:
Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)
US & EU support teamsPhone support: Closed
We are back in: 2h 34 minOur business hours:
Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)
US & EU support teams
Cherry Blossom Pets
designed by Sue_S
see Sister Logo on this site: "Hope Veterinary Care". It will be
paired with, and needs to be visually married to, that other Logo*
· I In the Logo: Cherry Blossom Pets & Symbol (Cherry Blossom) or a symbol that can also go with or come from the symbol for Hope Veterinary Care.
· Elements of the Design; 5 Chinese Elements, with Fire on top, and Double Happiness incorporated into the design
· Cherry Blossom Symbol. Cherry Blossoms are a natural representation of the 5 Elements, with each Leaf representing an Element (remember Fire is on top). Cherry blossoms in chinese medicine are a symbol for hope, promise, and abundance. Dr. Valentine is promising a revolution and higher level of health for every pet and pet family. Elegance, Vitality and Hope.
· Circle within circle, Sun/Circular Emblem- all things in health are connected. In each appointment I explain how chinese medicine connects each aspect of the individual into the pattern diagnosis for that patient.
· Modern with an ancient feel.
Modern as in Clean, Uncluttered
Ancient as in Permanent, Eternal. It has always been and always will be. It telegraphs to the viewer Powerful Wisdom, Loving Care and a Legitimate Authority.
· Looks AMAZING Big or Small for multiple use. (Website, Stationery, T-shirts, bottom of pet food bowls, Labels etc...)
This company is cutting edge and has taken a new modern twist on an very old veterinary chinese medicine form. The education available for prescribing doctors of Cherry Blossom pets is based on the the brain child of Dr Valentine which is an algorithm based method that will get the veterinarians to the same formula Dr. Valentine would have prescribed even for their hardest cases-- without formal herbal training. The herbal lines available cover areas of veterinary medicine where western medicine stops and chinese medicine gives the doctors tools and the pets wings to heal and live more complete lives. Conditions covered are Neurology, Behavior, Digestion, Dermatology, and Cancer. Our products fit into the rituals surrounding food. All of my herbal formula’s are designed to go into the pet’s food. Preparing the food with the herbs in it daily are noninvasive and a way to bring empowerment and love to scenario’s where owners often feel helpless.
This Logo will be used as a Symbol that this Veterinarian is dedicated to offering the most complete care for every pet and pet family. Our goal is educate pet parents on the site as well to create a revolutionary wave to meet the pet parents demand for an integrated or drug free care plan to meet and support the Veterinarians dedication to providing for cases where the drug options are limited or side effects are unwanted. We want a logo to offer legitimacy that is elegant and bold that create desirability for other Veterinarians to do what it takes to carry these lines.