- Free consultations and support
Phone support: Open
Ready for your call :)Our business hours:
Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)
US & EU support teamsPhone support: Closed
We are back in: 2h 34 minOur business hours:
Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)
US & EU support teams
HCR Cent Patins
designed by xPAz
We are a sports organization dedicated to Inline Hockey based in Barcelona (Spain). For those that are not familiar with the sport, Inline Hockey is very similar to Ice Hockey but played with rollerblades. Currently we are one of the top teams in Spain, winners of the national division in the last two years.
We are looking for a modern, clean and powerful wordmark to be used along with our current logo.
The current logo feels a little bit old in colors and shape plus given that it's quite asymmetric it's hard to use in designs for apparel, website and handouts. That's why we would like to have a combination of wordmark and logo and be able to use both together or separately.
In essence, we would like a wordmark design that uses and compliments our current logo. We cannot afford changing the logo since we just started using it in our new hockey jerseys.
As part of the design, some minimal changes to the logo will probably be required to be aligned in colors, style and shape with the wordmark. Please notice that the current logo contains the team name inside, that is something that maybe should be removed (this is unclear to us, we would like to see the result after removing it)
What do we expect:
- Nice a clean wordmark that can be combined with our current logo (see examples of wordmarks in the link at the end of the description)
- The font of the wordmark should be modern and expressive. Ideally we would be like to be able to use the name without the logo image in some occasions and people still recognize that it's our image. The new logo should transmit leadership, modernity and style.
- In the proposal we expect to see three images: the combination of logo and wordmark, the logo alone and the wordmark alone
- The wordmark should read "Cent Patins"
- Change the current logo with modern colors to be aligned with the wordmark. Red, white and black are our colors and should be present. Right now we don't have exact corporative RGB colors so ideally we would get a proposal as part of the design
- Change our current logo borders and shades to make it look more modern
We accept changes like:
- Change in colors (red, white and black are our colors and should be present). Right now we don't have exact corporative RGB colors so ideally we would get a proposal as part of the design
- Remove the club name from the logo
- Non-disruptive changes in shape (for example wrapping the logo with other shapes, changes in the borders styles of the logo, etc.)
We don't accept:
- Changing the shape of the logo itself
- Logos and wordmarks that do not contain white, black and red
- Logos and wordmarks that do not contain the club name
Just FYI: our team name, Cent Patins, it's a play on words between "centipede" and "centi-skates" (which in translation would mean 100 skates).
You can see more about our Club in our facebook page:
Here are some images of our teams with the new jerseys:
In our current jerseys we have the "Spartans" word and the spartan logo. However, we would like not to have any reference to it in our new logo, either in words or in shape.
Vector Logo attached.
Example of wormarks: