Final update to brief - Our new office has four quadrants and each has been named and has an allocated color to be used in the design of each logo.
We would like an individual logo for each quadrant, but we would also like the four logos to be able to come together in four boxes.
The four quadrants are:
1) "Fuse" - Purple
2) "Hive" - Green
3) "Spark" - Red
4) "Flare" - Blue
Based on the entries to date we would like the following:
1) We would like the logos to be created from the actual words, rather than including images of the items. (Fuse, Hive, Spark and Flare).
2) The main colour of the words should be the colours mentioned above. (Other colours can be used in a minority).
3) The design of each word should display the characteristics of the word in some way. (see sample images includes).
4) We are OK with the four images being inside four boxes with a white background. There is no need for the images to combine in a more complex way than this.
5) The words "KPMG in the Cayman Islands" should not be included in the design.