Has my .zip file be received?

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 libbyelliott

libbyelliott

• Designer
  • 117 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 11:55 PM

I uploaded the final .zip for the t-shirt contest I won, but it says it's still updating and that was at least 4 days ago. Should I resubmit the zip file? It would be really great if we could contact an administrator directly with these kinds of questions via email. Also, I never received an email saying I won a contest. I think those could be 2 huge improvements to the site.

#2 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 12:15 AM

you should have received notice, that you won the contest, did you check your spam folder or trash bin?

I will send a reminder the contest holder to download the files

Like us on facebook

#3 libbyelliott

libbyelliott

• Designer
  • 117 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 02:13 PM

Thanks Sharie. Since this is the first time I have had to upload a winning design, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something wrong.

I did check all folders of my email again, and there wasn't one about winning that contest. That's kind of strange since I had 4 new ones from designcontest this morning. I'm stumped.

#4 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 06:28 PM

I sent message to the contest holder that the files had been uploaded and ready for download

Like us on facebook

#5 Stripe

Stripe

• Designer
  • 61 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 08:36 AM

I am in the same position with the contest CAREER EDUCATION/ADVICE_(My Footpath). I uploaded the .zip on Wednesday. It says 'File uploaded' and at the same time 'Source file uploading'. I would have hoped to have progressed to the 'Source file confirmation stage' by now?

Any CH prompting would be greatly appreciated. I know that this is a common question but I'm new to the procedure.

Thanks.

#6 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 04:31 PM

I will send a not on to this contest holder as well. The uploading will remain in uploading position until the contestholder downloads their files.

Like us on facebook

#7 libbyelliott

libbyelliott

• Designer
  • 117 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 03:19 PM

It says the contest holder has 7 days to review the files and ask for reasonable changes. If they don't review the files and the 7 days has expired then what happens?

#8 Stripe

Stripe

• Designer
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:12 PM

It seems that nothing happens. My winning contest ended two weeks ago. I've waited for seven days for 'reasonable changes' requests. I wonder if the client actually wanted my logo at all as they don't appear to have uploaded the art. I know that the artwork is correct because I receive and process digital art for a living, I uploaded what I would have expected to get at work but better.

I am grateful to Design Contest for the shiny medal and points but was hoping for the promised cash prize!

#9 Stripe

Stripe

• Designer
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 07:23 PM

Prize received, thank you and sorry for whining!

#10 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 07:25 PM

That is ok...I took care of it but...if the ch comes back and needs you to make a minor revision I will be looking you up : )

Like us on facebook

#11 Stripe

Stripe

• Designer
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 07:39 PM

I'll be around, and thanks again!

#12 libbyelliott

libbyelliott

• Designer
  • 117 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:51 PM

I know the files I have uploaded are correct as well, since I am an Art Director. So, hopefully I will also receive my cash prize soon as well.

#13 cobalt

cobalt

• Designer
  • 367 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 11:59 AM

hi sharie, sorry to bother you , any news from the contest "kids-t-shirt-design". The uploading remain in uploading position, but it's been a while now , so I was wondering if everything was fine ? Can you check and keep me inform ... thanks

#14 cclark413

cclark413

• Designer
  • 137 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 09:27 PM

Have also been waiting, 12 days now since initial upload.

#15 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21752 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:23 PM

Looks like everyone here has been taken care of.........if the contestholder contacts me about any minor changes I will be tracking you down :)

Like us on facebook

#16 cclark413

cclark413

• Designer
  • 137 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:24 PM

I eat my words :) Thanks Sharie and DC, just received the funds into my account, once payment is received I can pay some bills!

#17 cobalt

cobalt

• Designer
  • 367 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:43 PM

prize received, Thanks sharie .

#18 ji2maverick

ji2maverick

• Designer
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 12:13 PM

hi sharie! i have received a message awhile ago that i have won the contest;
and in compliance to that, i have already uploaded my winning design to the requested format..
do i have to wait until 7 days for some confirmation?
thanks & best regards!

#19 ZukiH

ZukiH

Guru

• Designer
  • 1178 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 03:54 PM

hi sharie! i have received a message awhile ago that i have won the contest;
and in compliance to that, i have already uploaded my winning design to the requested format..
do i have to wait until 7 days for some confirmation?
thanks & best regards!

Hi designers!

There was some problems with our system.
Most of the contests did not end (for real) and Admins are working to get everything back to normal. Unless CH confirms the winner, ignore any message in the past 24h.

If you notice any other bug, PLEASE report!

Thanks for your patience!

#20 ji2maverick

ji2maverick

• Designer
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 10:01 AM

hi admin! what is happening? my design has been selected yesterday as the winner entry for "Logo for Food Blog" and now it has been retrieved.. what seems to be the problem? i'm a newbie and it's feels disgusting to know that all of a sudden, it has blown away! i just hope somebody can explain why? i have also submitted the required format of the design.. I felt bad about this...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users