Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

Phone support: Closed

We are back in: 1h 20m

Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

How to move to next levels quickly? Any Suggestion???

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 UmairAslam23

UmairAslam23

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 07:53 AM

Hi,
Is there a way by which you can move up levels quickly/easily?? Any suggestion would be appreciated...

Please reply!

Regards.
Umair A.

#2 Babba

Babba

Lead Moderator

• Designer
  • 36575 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 10:38 AM

Don't worry about it at all.
You are not missing much, trust me.
When I had started everyone had 3 limits per upload, there was no levels, then it was increased to 7 for everyone also. Now, I am unlimited, and still nothing has changed for me, I submit approx. same amount of submissions as I did before.

I would only recommend you to use your uploads wisely, don't waste it on different colors, rather on different design concept, and wait for CH feedback.

Hoping it helps:)

#3 Premiumlogo

Premiumlogo

• Designer
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:17 AM

Hi.. I am also not so old in DC. It will take sometime to go upstream, as you need to climb step-by-step. Some advice for you would be:
1. If you upload your best designs (1-3), at the first time and get ratings from the Contest Holder for your lovely designs, you earn ratings for yourself.
2. Be regular in the forum. You will be able to achieve a lot of informative knowledge over here and at the same time be active and keep replying to posts.
3. Follow certain contests, so that you get to know how the Contest Holder choices are for their respective designs. Keep a check on the entries that win. It will help you get a direction to your thoughts, once you participate in the contests.

#4 Eraser

Eraser

• Designer
  • 86 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:45 AM

Hello Umair,

What Premiumlogo says is right. I agree with him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users