Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

Phone support: Closed

We are back in: 1h 20m

Our business hours:

Mon — Fri, 2am — 8pm (EST)

US & EU support teams

My attempt for a full vectorized digital drawing... What do you guys think?

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 Guest_atsyx_*

Guest_atsyx_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2008 - 06:52 AM

Well, ALMOST a full vector. I did my best to have the entire body vectorized but the skin texture, some light reflections & some shadings just isn't do-able so the best i could come up with is to group them into smart objects (shades and light reflections are blurs anyway :D). The link is a flat jpeg version because I couldn't upload the actual TIFF file (Weights in it about 143,187 KB, 372 layers in psd format) so I want to apologize for that :p

(WARNING: Semi-nudity content)
http://i300.photobuc...tsyx/Hailie.jpg

#2 Chung Dha

Chung Dha

Guru

• Designer
  • 1439 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 10:50 PM

looks good actually not bad. Only her hand looks odd and there is a bit of white between her hand and the hip.

#3 Guest_atsyx_*

Guest_atsyx_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2008 - 11:02 PM

Yeah, that one kind of came up last minute when i removed the outline from the body, thanks for the note :)

#4 Zendon.E

Zendon.E

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 07:51 AM

Skills homie. She looking fly as hell, i don't even care about them details no more

Peace
Stuntin is a habit.

#5 asassat2

asassat2

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 02:36 PM

it looks awsome. u might want to round out the top of her breast a little. it looks a little squared off. but other than that AWSOME! :-D
www.as-designs.org - Check it out.

#6 rinaldidesigns

rinaldidesigns

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 2258 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 03:11 PM

wowooowwwwwgreat work:)....the only thing i see is, (maybe its me?)her face angle seems off?

#7 Guest_atsyx_*

Guest_atsyx_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2008 - 03:51 PM

Skills homie. She looking fly as hell, i don't even care about them details no more

Peace

Thanks alot bro :) Unfortunately she's fictional :(

#8 Guest_atsyx_*

Guest_atsyx_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2008 - 03:56 PM

it looks awsome. u might want to round out the top of her breast a little. it looks a little squared off. but other than that AWSOME! :-D

Thanks much :) I'll then try a little touch up ala plastic surgeon and see if i could
:D

#9 Guest_atsyx_*

Guest_atsyx_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2008 - 03:58 PM

wowooowwwwwgreat work:)....the only thing i see is, (maybe its me?)her face angle seems off?

It could be you :D and yeah i've been having that little problem every time i do a slightly tweaked 3/4 angle but no worries, thanks for the note :)

#10 chveti

chveti

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 05:39 PM

Nice work man!
I like the detail of panties haha ;)
My small portfolio *click*
My flickr profile *click*

#11 Guest_atsyx_*

Guest_atsyx_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2008 - 07:38 PM

Nice work man!
I like the detail of panties haha ;)

LOL! That took me about 3-4 hours i think :D

#12 Neal

Neal

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 04:12 PM

Tight work, what program did you do the Vector in? I'm assuming you finished it up in Photoshop like it says. I dig the texture in the hair around her face, MIGHT consider adding some further down her back where at least on screen it looks like a solid color. Maybe you could see it in the high res file.

#13 Guest_atsyx_*

Guest_atsyx_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2008 - 04:36 PM

Tight work, what program did you do the Vector in? I'm assuming you finished it up in Photoshop like it says. I dig the texture in the hair around her face, MIGHT consider adding some further down her back where at least on screen it looks like a solid color. Maybe you could see it in the high res file.

Thanks bro :D It's All photoshop, pen tool, vector masking and a few filter experiments and color corrections for the texture. Digital drawing is my thing right now, i like calling it "from scratch" digital art because literally i always start with a blank doc and an anchor point :). Appreciate the comment :D and i'll do something about her hair, in the mean time i have a closer pic of the art loaded in my portfolio under Digital Drawings, it's the second page. thanks again :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users