Logo Design questions to ask a client
Posted 12 December 2003 - 04:43 PM
1. colors desired if any.
2. any adjectives to describe the company or a quick paragraph about the company.
3. Geograhic location.
4. website url if any
5. Competitors site or logo (it is always nice to try to out do the competition).
6. Any info on target audience.
I know that seems like alot. But it is good to ask alot than to ask too little.
Now since this is a web arena and non personal.
1. Ask for paypal verification
2. Any personal info such as business location, IM or AIM, email address.
3. If a small deposit can be made then cool.
Just my .02
Posted 22 December 2003 - 12:28 PM
How will the logo be used? Web, print, billboard, stationary.
Layout. Should it be banner sized or able to be off to the side?
Is there included text (slogan or such)
Format vector or rastor?
Length of the competition.
What's the prize?
I think you should also put in the rules that designers need feedback!
You might have several ideas but why keep submitting if they are all the wrong color, wrong font, wrong layout, etc.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users