• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 JNT86

JNT86

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 32 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 05:04 PM

It seems to me that the business and forum sides of this site have an uneasy fit. I've been posting alot in the forums but it seems like I'm one of the only ones. the most of the discussion boards have had the same topics for a month or two. the actual contest threads are by far the most active. i think if this site had a redesign, to really emphasize it as a source of quality logos instead of a design community it would make it alot more attractive for business owners to come for a place for logos. this would increase opportunities for the artists and drive up prices, thereby attracting more artists and raising the quality of the designs (although the standard is already very high) right now the site has more of a hobbyist as opposed to proffesional feel to it, although the quality of the designers here is anything but hobbyist.

#2 _Redrum

_Redrum

Retired Admin

• Designer
  • 1957 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 01:23 AM

This is a new topic, so it should be in a new thread.

We're currently working on something like that. It's in very early stages at the moment.

#3 juluque

juluque

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 03:34 AM

I agree, project holders don't need to go thought all the reading and Forum concept. The quality of design offered in this site is superb but the format of the site need a make over to make it even.
This is my first day in this site and I am just hopeful.
Thanks

;)

• Guests

Posted 05 November 2009 - 09:38 PM

I agree, project holders don't need to go thought all the reading and Forum concept. The quality of design offered in this site is superb but the format of the site need a make over to make it even.
This is my first day in this site and I am just hopeful.
Thanks

;)

to be honest I didn't quite get what you were saying...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users