• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 Chung Dha

Chung Dha

Guru

• Designer
  • 1439 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 04:01 PM

This probably be most multifunctional basket ever. Look at how many times it changes from shape and design. This invention is really great wonder if he got it patented. I want to get my hands on one to see just how it work, it is so dynamic and changes so easily. But not that sure [...]

More...

• Guests

Posted 12 August 2008 - 04:08 PM

it looks amazing indeed. Though I think durability is an issue here if you transform it often.

#3 JordanDesign

JordanDesign

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 11:16 AM

That basket is amazing!
Jordan Design Studio®

#4 Geko

Geko

• Designer
  • 77 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 04:55 PM

I have 1 thing that works exactly like that at my home, well, not exactly, the basis are the same, it works the same but it is smaller. When I bought it they explained to me the creation of the universe acording to some religion (i cant remember wich one) just changing the shape of thet object, i can remember a lotus flower, a perfect circle, some sort of jing jang, an atom and many other shapes. Its a shame cuz now its in not so good conditions, I might be able to send it to you chung dha, let me know

#5 Violet

Violet

• Designer
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 10:44 PM

Wow. That is an awesome invention - and it has so many uses, from decorative to functional. It makes you wonder tho - what other materials could it be made with? Would a stronger material help it's functionality or limit its movement? If you were to actually use if or something with weight - like carry some apples - would it collapse on itself? Hmmmmm - I also wonder what that man's sales pitch was . . .
Violet

#6 xorMedia

xorMedia

• Designer
  • 72 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 05:28 PM

Crazy :), but really cool and multifunctional ...
“How to succeed? Try hard enough.”
Malcolm Forbes 1919-1990

• Guests

Posted 21 August 2008 - 02:32 PM

I have 1 thing that works exactly like that at my home, well, not exactly, the basis are the same, it works the same but it is smaller. When I bought it they explained to me the creation of the universe acording to some religion (i cant remember wich one) just changing the shape of thet object, i can remember a lotus flower, a perfect circle, some sort of jing jang, an atom and many other shapes. Its a shame cuz now its in not so good conditions, I might be able to send it to you chung dha, let me know

yeah, send it to CHung Dha and he will do a research and film it for us!!! :)

#8 eienblue25

eienblue25

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 01:27 PM

that looks cool

#9 Grafibee

Grafibee

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 13 posts