• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 Lucidic

Lucidic

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 115 posts

Posted 11 May 2004 - 09:01 PM

Well I am sure most of you dont know me or dont care but I am back on DC after a long 3 month working hell!

I started doing freelance design about 2 1/2 years ago and have been working hard to get it going. in January I started getting referal business from several sites I did and from several logo clients! it started to get so bad I was praying for the money to stop hahahaha I mainly have been doing logo ID packs for lots of diferent people. I could not breath it was so wild!
I had no idea that a designer could get so busy!

Right as I kind of vanished, I was working on the DESIGN CONTEST forum design and I had to turn the artwork over to Penguinpedia to finish getting it all in place .I want to thank this person for helping me out of a bind!
And say that they did a wonderfull job on setting it all up!!!! i can see a few changes had to be made to get it working in VB3 I think it even looks better now! kudos to you penguinpedia !!! and anyone else that helped

I am back now and I will see you all in the contest pages!!!!!!!! goodluck!!!!!

Lu
I design Flash and HTML sites
as well as full Identity Brands and more.

#2 Neupix

Neupix

Design Team Member

• Designer
  • 1146 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 12:00 AM

Welcome back Lucidic, glad I could help - and I am also very glad to hear your career has taken off :)

There are still some things I would like to get worked out - but I can't seem to get ahold of vBmechanic for assistance.
Neupix Media | Nip Napp! < iPhone App Reviews and News | Citrik Acid

• Guests

Posted 12 May 2004 - 12:39 AM

Lucidic, I am glad to see you here again! To be honest, I am not surprised that people want you to work for them, you are truly a very talanted designer! And yes, as in any other profession, here you can get overloaded with work as well. I still hope that you will find some time for the community because you have lots of experience to share with our members!

#4 Jeffrey

Jeffrey

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 10:44 AM

I'm back as well when this forum was still in PHPBB, 2 years ago? I applied for a Design contest team, but don't know what happened to my application. I think i have to apply all over again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users