• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 bjmillican

bjmillican

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 May 2004 - 04:55 PM

As the title suggests I am new to the board here. I was looking around for design boards and this was the first one that came up. I have been impressed with the site and everyone's work on it. I look forward to entering some of the design contests and contributing to the board.

I guess I could tell you a bit about myself. I am 23, live in Birmingham, Alabama. I work two jobs and go to ITT Technical Institute at night. I am married with no kids. I am kind of just staring graphic design. I have done a lot of tinkering in Photoshop. I have some limited knowledge of Illustrator and Freehand, but my favorite program to work in is Photoshop.

Well, I look forward to posting here.

• Guests

Posted 14 May 2004 - 07:26 PM

Looks like you are a very busy and hardworking man, Bjmillican! But this is the only way to success, I believe! Welcome to the community! Yes, it would be great to see you works in our contests and contributing posts on the forum!

#3 Kanadian

Kanadian

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 09:17 AM

welcome fellow newbie. I will meet my 30 char. quota by saying once again...welcome aboard. I know you'll meet lots 'o interesting and talented people here (not including myself)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users