&nsbp;

#1 Dave K

Dave K

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 04:28 PM

Hey there,
My first application for the design-team got rejected, so I thought before trying again I'll just ask you guys beforehand ;).
The site is not totally finished (e.g. the logo still needs some work I guess), but I'd be happy to get some feedback!
Here it is (not translated in english yet):
Willkommen auf Think-Tank-Graphics.de

Greetings,
David

#2 85graphics

85graphics

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 12:52 PM

Hi David -

I checked out your site and overall I really like it. I love the simplicity and idea of 'less is more'. I work this way a lot as well. I can't read German, so I don't know what the text on the site does say - but I would include a resume / or more information about yourself (if it is not already there)

Also, do you have any other types of work, looks like most everything is vector art, the Design Team (and other future clients) might appreciate a more varied body of work. I'm new to the site, so it is nice to learn what they are looking for before I apply as well.

Feel free to check out my site - it is very much a work in progress, but its coming along. Christina DeCheck - graphic designer

Christina

#3 rinaldidesigns

rinaldidesigns

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 2258 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 01:20 PM

Hi Dave K.....I like the simplicity, ease of use.....I'd try to get some more work in there.....Vector art is how all logos must be designed here, at DC, which makes this very important to the designteam:-)

#4 Dave K

Dave K

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 02:32 PM

Hey there!
First of all thanks for the quick replys and feedback :).

To Christina: The first site you land on is somehow the reason-why and resume ;).
Did you click on "handwerk" in the lower navigation on the portfolio-site?
I uploaded some protrait-arts I made, but maybe I'll have to give it a more obvious look in comparison to the main-navigation.
As of now I'm still searching for good work examples I did for school, or just for fun, but I've got a thousand of different CDs/DVDs flying around my room...
I'll try to upload some photo-manipulations this week, I'll post it as soon as I get there!
I also like your site a lot, especially the main-site, though I think it might be cool if you'd keep that design through your whole site. But all in all I really like it as well :).

To rinaldesigns:
Did you also missed the "handwerk" navigation-point? If so I'd really have to do something about it. And do you mean I should upload more vector-art, or was it just kind of an "answer" to what Christina said about having almost only vector art in the portfolio?

Greetings,
David

EDIT: The navigation-point "Handwerk" changed into "Portraits", because it is easier to understand (even in german).

Edited by Dave K, 27 April 2009 - 05:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users