• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 Jag

Jag

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 12:30 PM

I understand the need to have desingers be active members of the community for a while before allowing them to enter the garunteed contests, however I feel that a limit of 3-5 days would boost activity a bit, while still being a good period of time.

For example, most of the contests only last 7-14 days. If I have to wait 10 days before I can enter, that makes it difficult for me to want to stick around.

However, if I only had to wait 3-5 days, I'd have no problem getting into most contests.

This works just as well for contest starters, who wants to spend $100 to have 2-5 people work on their design? If their wer more designers, there'd be more people to design for, and the site would gain a good deal of new members, activness, and income. :)

Just my thoughts ;)
[ My Portfolio: Design.4-Jag ]
[ Recommended Links: eKibitz ]

#2 Neupix

Neupix

Design Team Member

• Designer
  • 1146 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 01:09 PM

Jag, you are welcome to enter the contests at any time.

Currently we do not have enough designers on our team to limit the contests to them, so we have had to open the contests to all members :D Hopefully we can see great entries from you, and in the future we will look into your suggestion of lowering the amount of days.

Good Luck!
- John
Neupix Media | Nip Napp! < iPhone App Reviews and News | Citrik Acid

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users