• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 morganlh85

morganlh85

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 03:22 PM

I just got this great book called Color Index by Jim Krause. Basically it's just a thousand color combinations. It has every combination you could think of, and displays each one side by side and in two patterns so you can see how they go together, plus the RGB, CMYK, and Hex codes of each color. It also has little tidbits about color theory and web color, etc. Great book, I got it at Barnes & Noble for $25, then much to my dismay found it at bn.com for just $17....here's a link Color Index

• Guests

Posted 10 June 2004 - 06:26 PM

Thanks for the review. I'll have to wait till the book is avaliable in Russia. It is very complicated to shop online from here.

Anyway, I made a quick search and found it avaliable in amazon at $16.79 new and $15.88 used.

I also wrote Jim an email and invited him to our community to share thoughts on his book personally. That would be fun to actually talk to him here :)

#3 davidude

davidude

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 87 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 08:24 PM

That book is great... I bought it about a year ago and have used it every day since :D
Sanctum Studios :: Graphic Design Solutions

#4 morganlh85

morganlh85

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 02:46 PM

Yeah...I'm actually studying interior design now and it's really helpful in that field as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users