• 12 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 11:32 AM

...niceclean design try add some more colors

#22 monimen

monimen

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 09:20 PM

I suggest that you, use more thumbnails for visual presentation.. even for awards and clients page :)

#23 HippieFaerie

HippieFaerie

• Designer
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 09:57 PM

I like the way your portfolio looks clean and minimalist. :D
But for some reason there is one of your websites that is not showing up the enlarged version. I really want to see. :confused:

#24 rapanui

rapanui

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 30 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 03:34 AM

Very nice site and great portfolio samples.

I like the logo, but the animated background in the header lagged really badly for me, which kinda took away from its appeal. Other than that it's pretty nice, though occasionally there is a little too much blank space for my taste.

I must agree with Euphoria though about the animated background in the header which put me off a bit at first, since it doesn't really relate to anything in the site and I don't really see it's purpose, although the animation in itself is nice.
I would also consider changing some of the thumbnails, which make it hard to see what the actual design is about before clicking on it. This may lead to users not clicking to view some of your best work, which is a shame. I would also put a few more samples in your favorite works section to make it more attractive. Your logo is great and it would be cool to add it as a favicon to make it visible in your toolbar, here is a nice link explaining how to set one up: Create and Place a Custom Favicon in Dremaweaver :: Free Adobe Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Fireworks, Bridge, and Golive Video Tutorials ::
(I hope I'm allowed to post this type of link in here)
I would also add a link to a live preview of on the sites you designed.
These are just a few ideas, and take from it what you will. Great work anyways and I wish you all the best for the future
As a fresh graduate it must be such an exciting time for you, so keep up the good work and never stop enjoying yourself, because that is what true design is all about : )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users