• 10 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 09:36 PM

haha nice

#22 shefshef019

shefshef019

• Designer
  • 131 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 12:08 AM

Very original concept and very well executed. It is a very bold concept and it may put some people off at first, but once they have a look at your quality designs, I'm sure they will change their minds.

I agree. I admire people who bring a bit of attitude to their designs - it shows your personality! :)

The site is very original, and I love the handwritten and sketched look. Your portfolio contents are great too! My only criticism is the thumbnails. I tend to prefer when they're all uniform in size and shape, but that's just a personal opinion.

Keep up the great work! Now every time I change a roll of TP I'll probably think of your website, haha :p
Designs by Jenna Sheffler: Professional portfolio
Design Intervention: Freelance graphic and web design
Technicolor Carnival: One-of-a-kind handmade jewelry and gifts

#23 dtbsz

dtbsz

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 01:35 PM

I agree. I admire people who bring a bit of attitude to their designs - it shows your personality! :)

The site is very original, and I love the handwritten and sketched look. Your portfolio contents are great too! My only criticism is the thumbnails. I tend to prefer when they're all uniform in size and shape, but that's just a personal opinion.

Keep up the great work! Now every time I change a roll of TP I'll probably think of your website, haha :p

Well first of all thank you very much for your comment I'm glad you like it :D About the thumbnails, I agree but it'd be a lot of work to resize every thumbnail so they're the same size, I still have to smooth things out in the portfolio, I have lots of things I have to upload so hopefully the portfolio will be smoother next year, currently I'm working on photos and some drawings.

"Now every time I change a roll of TP I'll probably think of your website, haha :p" - That's what I was aiming for, this way I don't have to pay for adverts :D

Thanks again, your feedback means a lot!

#24 dtbsz

dtbsz

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 01:36 PM

haha nice

Thank you!!

#25 sevehn

sevehn

• Designer
  • 192 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 01:43 PM

very original design! especially your site! -- so far, its the first of its kind! ROFL!!! --- lets see if theres more to follow! LOL! joke!

what i appreciate most about ur site though, is that you allow other sites to be linked with yours (on those vacant slots!) -- thats actually kewl! and a first that i have seen (so far yet on my end!)

keep it up!

=D
:D
--
the best is yet to come ~

#26 dtbsz

dtbsz

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 02:09 PM

very original design! especially your site! -- so far, its the first of its kind! ROFL!!! --- lets see if theres more to follow! LOL! joke!

what i appreciate most about ur site though, is that you allow other sites to be linked with yours (on those vacant slots!) -- thats actually kewl! and a first that i have seen (so far yet on my end!)

keep it up!

=D

THANK YOU MAN! :D Well back in the day almost every site had 88*31 pixel link slots, things change :D I'm oldschool :D

Thanks you for your time, I'm glad you liked it! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users