&nsbp;

#1 dia

dia

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 04:54 PM

Hey guys,

Am a newbie "designer".. not even. Just a random person that is willing to learn website design, 16 yo . Somewhat familiar with Swift 3d, photoshop, flash mx 2004, some actionscripting knowledge and thats it... =\ Basically i know little about website design but am willing to learn it. I believe nothing is better than simply experience, so i am willing to accept an interesting project and work on it for a "thank you".

So what exactly am i offereing? Here:

-Custom full-flash OR flash\html website design
-Custom logo
-AD-Free and popup-free hosting

Things that i absolutely CANNOT do due to my newbieness: EVERYTHING except for some simple flash with simple AS and primitive html. ABSOLUTELY NO server-side applications (pHp-MySQL-ASP or anything of that nature).

i will only accept ONE project, that i will conduct with the person that im going to work for on this project, preferable through constant IMing (Q & A basis on-the-fly).

what i have so far: my random site about nothing

Thank you for your time reading this.

P.S. - sorry for the awkward place to post this, thought this is the safest place to post this and not get kicked around for mis-placing a thread.

#2 dia

dia

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 04:55 PM

By the way, if you are interested it is preferable that u e-mail me at [email protected] instead of replying to this thread

#3 Gydian

Gydian

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 03:59 AM

Heh...that's actually kinda cool. What all do you use for building sites?

#4 dia

dia

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 04:01 AM

Depends on what the target product needs to be. Usually i will design either 3d odels or 2d images in photoshop\breeze or swift 3d respectively and then import them into Flash after that i code it and then simply embed it into html and upload.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users