&nsbp;

#41 Coy

Coy

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 2534 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:07 PM

Ear Candle? have you ever used it?

Not only will it help you hear better but it will amaze you.. really it will. I was.

Maybe I can find a link to one.

#42 brandyarnold

brandyarnold

Guru

• Designer
  • 792 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:12 PM

Ear Candle? have you ever used it?

Not only will it help you hear better but it will amaze you.. really it will. I was.

Maybe I can find a link to one.

I've done it. Everything sounds louder afterward, it's pretty gross what comes out of your ear. Or my ear, maybe it was just mine... haha.

But, I wouldn't recommend trying it without a person to help you or you might light your face on fire.
:) Brandy

#43 Coy

Coy

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 2534 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:19 PM

HAHAHA yeap my wife got some this weekend and I ended up using 3 per ear. I have less pressure in my ears and can hear alot better. my wife felt the same way.. my daughter tried it and was pleased with the results also and wants to get more she only did one per ear.
My son wants to do it when he gets home for spring break.. we didn't try it on my little ones cause they were frecking out, but now my 7yr old wants to do it.lol

defenatly have to have another person present.

EDIT: ahhh yes the crap that came out of our ears were just nasty.. Image the quetip you use that has a little brown grose stuff on it and multiply that by like a thousand..

#44 brandyarnold

brandyarnold

Guru

• Designer
  • 792 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:25 PM

I heard that it would be gross, but I had NO IDEA.

But, I did cut the "candle" open and dump it out to get a better look. It's amazing I was able to hear anything at all with that in there.

#45 sevehn

sevehn

• Designer
  • 192 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:30 PM

EDIT: ahhh yes the crap that came out of our ears were just nasty.. Image the quetip you use that has a little brown grose stuff on it and multiply that by like a thousand..

>>> wahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaha -- ear candle eh! - first time i've heard of it --- why not continue on describing it more vividly! - LOL! kidding!

maybe i should try it ... wonder what will comeOut of my ears ............................ though .. sometimes ... i really feel like something is crawling ... inside those ears of mine ??/!!!???!!! :eek:

*uses ear candle* ... waits .... something comes out ..... " W.T.H. !!!!??!!! " :eek::eek::eek:
:D
--
the best is yet to come ~

#46 Coy

Coy

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 2534 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:40 PM

yeah you have to wait for it to burn down like 6-7 inches. when your done you extinquish the flame in some water.. then shake out the nasties. LOL or cut the candle and see what's in there..
I'll bet at least 1.5 inches of nasty brown stuff.

#47 brandyarnold

brandyarnold

Guru

• Designer
  • 792 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 11:45 PM

I really wish I could get a pet goat so I don't have to mow the yard anymore. I could just tie him to a stake in the area that needs mowed and go watch tv til he needs to be moved...

can goats eat weeds?

#48 Coy

Coy

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 2534 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 11:51 PM

goats can eat anything.

They'll poop, but it's great fertilizer. as long as you don't play in the yard you'll be good..

oh they also eat trees and leaves and can's.. I think they'll eat anything in front of them..

when you get your goat make sure you get a metal watering bowl. LOL... and make sure it's a femal that produces milk.. mmmm got's goat milk!

#49 brandyarnold

brandyarnold

Guru

• Designer
  • 792 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 11:53 PM

My neighborhood isn't zoned for farm animals, so I'll have to dress him up in a dog costume... unless, do you think he'd eat that, too? haha

#50 Coy

Coy

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 2534 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 12:02 AM

he'd eat it for sure.

You can call it your pet. I think it's only if you have more than one it's considered a farm animal.

#51 sevehn

sevehn

• Designer
  • 192 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 02:18 PM

had to share this randomnesssss ... ROFL !!!!

Winner - Nobody?s Gonna Lay A Finger On My BUTTERFINGER® Video Contest. on Yahoo! Video
--
the best is yet to come ~

#52 Coy

Coy

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 2534 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 07:00 PM

YouTube - Toby Keith - Every Dog Has Its Day (Best Quality)

#53 jjyepez

jjyepez

Guru

• Designer
  • 955 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 12:21 AM

Randomness means whatever I'm thinking ... so I think I can express myself in this topic .... without receiving infractions or something ..

-- my thought is in my signature --

Edited by jjyepez, 25 April 2010 - 12:23 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users