&nsbp;

#1 ZenNut

ZenNut

Contest Holder (P)

• Client
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 01:43 AM

Hello all,

This is the first time I have ever posted a contest and at this moment I am very disappointed. I filled out the design forms and posted my deposit last Friday evening. (Jan 29th) I was very excited about working with the designers to put a template together.

I got a couple of autoresponder messages saying the contest would be posted in 24 to 48 hours, with it being Friday night I didn't worry about it. However, it is now Tuesday and still no contest.

I have emailed the person I got the autoresponses from, got another autoresponse. I have also PMed a gentleman whose title is founder. Still nothing.

How much longer do I wait before I have to get PayPal to get my money back?

#2 illumina

illumina

Guru

• Designer
  • 2714 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 06:08 AM

I have posted your contest ZenNut
Our treasurer has been very sick and I only have limtied access to things, so its very hard for me to keep up. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but your contest is now up and ready. Thanks for your patience :)

Angela

#3 illumina

illumina

Guru

• Designer
  • 2714 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 06:13 AM

If there are any particular designers you'd like to see enter your contest, please let me know their usernames and I'll send them a PM inviting them to participate.

#4 ZenNut

ZenNut

Contest Holder (P)

• Client
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 06:17 AM

Thank you for the offer, I have not seen enough web templates here to have any favorites, but I would appreciate you inviting anyone that you think might like the opportunity to participate.

Also apologies to the community for being a grouch and impatient. :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users