&nsbp;

#1 noxieCreative

noxieCreative

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 80 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 03:05 PM

Hey guys,

n0xi3 here from noxieCreative. Glad I found this community! I will be working to become an elite designer over the next few days!

I normally do not like contest like sites but since I am back in school at East Carolina University, I do not have much time for specific client work (= ... I think I might know some of you from brandstack or logopond etc.

**waves to coy**

I really hope to get to meet some good designers, and to also share some of my knowledge with you guys.

You can checkout some of my logo work on my unfinished site Noxie Creative

See ya on the forums,
Michael Mangelli
noxieCreative.com

#2 Coy

Coy

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 2534 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 05:40 PM

Hey Noxie! (wave's back)
Glad you found the site it's a great community.

Here are some links to help you get started.
http://www.designcon...-designers.html

http://www.designcon...pplication.html

http://www.designcon...c-contests.html

And please read ALL the stickies at the top of the forum.

• Guests

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:21 PM

Hi, n0xi3! Welcome to DC!
Actually I am trying to build a project that could compete with those guys one day - designed.nu I would really appreciate if you could upload your logos there!

#4 noxieCreative

noxieCreative

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 80 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:26 PM

Sure thing, (hopefully I don't have to resize them all again lol)

Looks like you have a great thing going here resurepus! I am going to try and get as involved as I can!

• Guests

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:40 PM

Sure thing, (hopefully I don't have to resize them all again lol)

Looks like you have a great thing going here resurepus! I am going to try and get as involved as I can!

yeah, you might have to resize them :) but maybe not. on designed.nu we want to show logos in bigger size than they are usually shown - 640x480px. But if your image is smaller than that white space will be automatically added around it to fit the required dimensions. Just try to upload one logo and see how it works.

Thanks for the kind words! I am always interested in seeing new good designers around here!

• Guests

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:01 PM

I noticed your first entry it looks great both in miniature and in large format. Hope to see more of your designs on designed!

#7 noxieCreative

noxieCreative

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 80 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 02:12 AM

haha thanks,, Ill be picking some other selective ones hopefully to put up their tonight or tomorrow (im pretty sick right now)

Im saddened that that one did not get picked by the client =(

#8 redtapegraphics

redtapegraphics

• Designer
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 01:05 AM

Hi Noxie!

Looks like we are neighbors! So I have an important question for you: Who did you cheer for yesterday? Duke or UNC?

On a more serious note - I love your website. It is very clean, easy to navigate and your work is impressive.

#9 noxieCreative

noxieCreative

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 80 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 01:09 AM

Well, I dont know to be honest.. I kind of like to hear my roomates whine because UNC has been doing awful. But I usually cheer for them any how.

I am actually more excited that ECU finally won a conference game in basketball over tulane lol...

Thanks for the compliments on the site. I am still in the process of adding stuff but have been a little backed up because of some clients.

#10 redtapegraphics

redtapegraphics

• Designer
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 01:27 AM

I am actually more excited that ECU finally won a conference game in basketball over tulane lol...

It was actually more of a trick question - despite being from Chapel Hill - I always root against UNC. And if I had my choice neither team would have won. I'm originally from Kentucky - so I am a die-hard Wildcats fan! :D

But when Kentucky is not playing, I always cheer for the underdog. That is great that ECU won. Did you go to school there?

Be sure to keep us updated with your website progress -- being backed up by clients is never a bad thing!

#11 noxieCreative

noxieCreative

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 80 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 01:30 AM

Still do actually. I am a graphic design major there (which is not that great.. way too many drawing classes).

I will be sure to keep everyone updated with both my website and logos! I am going to upload the rest onto DC's sister site designed.nu later today to hopefully gain some exposure =).

#12 Coy

Coy

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 2534 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 06:31 PM

Can't wait to see some more of your stuff on designed.nu.. I've been trying to upload more of my own for the past 2+/- months. sometimes being busy sucks. LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users