#1 sixmode

sixmode

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 12:08 AM

Hi,

I'm new to the forum's, so - Hi guys.

This is a website I'm working on with a friend of mine. It'll be to showcase our work and attract potential clients.

We will be moving to a new server in the next 24 hours so it might be down. But be sure to check back in a day or two.

We are also working on a new splash to represent our layout colors more.

www.fiveinteractive.com

Regards,
sixmode

#2 Davidson

Davidson

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 12:15 AM

VERY nice, Very soft colors used and it looks very professional. With that look you definatly have the potential to attract clients for sure, I was checking around your temp portfolio and it looks great. Some of the things you guys have done are great. they all look very well done and professional. That is what everyone wants so you are on the right track. Your flash work is very well done. Keep up the great work, you might want to think about applying for the DC Team ;)

#3 sixmode

sixmode

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 12:22 AM

VERY nice, Very soft colors used and it looks very professional. With that look you definatly have the potential to attract clients for sure, I was checking around your temp portfolio and it looks great. Some of the things you guys have done are great. they all look very well done and professional. That is what everyone wants so you are on the right track. Your flash work is very well done. Keep up the great work, you might want to think about applying for the DC Team ;)

Thank You Davidson. I'd love to apply to the design team, thats actually the reason I'm here. Though the rules state that I must be an active member for a week. Unless one of the Admins see's this and gives me a break. Just Kidding ofcourse. Anyway, my partner and I are available for hire so if anyone needs anything done, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks for the comment Davidson, much appreciated. Hope to get more.

#4 zeav

zeav

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 12:45 AM

I reviewed your site aswell, I shall side with Davidson on that one.
You've done a terrific job on this design. One thing that I noticed was how you had the stars flashing over in random spots of the 'five interactive' button.

Only one thing that you should try out, give it a little more time between they switch to the next one. So in other words, make the transition between each start slower. I've had many customers complain that they don't like fast flash effects. Deep inside I say that what I just made is PIMP and that they can shut up. But It's business so you gotta do what the customer says.

However, your portfolio is very impressive. Good job.
Posted Image
Don't miss The Political Kick! Starting Mon. July 26, 2004!

#5 BlazeQ

BlazeQ

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 02:25 AM

The Coming Soon page is real smooth. Reminds me of an Apple :) Can't wait to see the full site; make sure you notify us when it is up :D

#6 nazcoeur

nazcoeur

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 August 2004 - 04:07 AM

cool!!!!!!!!!!!!! really love your colour compositions and design senses.......i agree with the "very professional look" to your designs.......

and all thumbs up for http://www.singletail.com/ ....aesthetic beauty in design and usability is balanced.......by the way, do you guys do your own photography as well?

#7 z77

z77

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 August 2004 - 03:13 AM

Very Clean and professional looking! I like the choice of the colors and how you make everything concise and easy to navigate through!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users