• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 Mirko

Mirko

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 07:28 AM

I see that some member have website in his profil. I can edit my profil, but no entry for website.
Thanks !!

#2 DixielandDesign

DixielandDesign

• Designer
  • 296 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 01:21 PM

I see that some member have website in his profil. I can edit my profil, but no entry for website.
Thanks !!

Mirko, go to your User CP (control panel) and edit your signature. You can add your web address to your signature.

Have a Great Day!

Vince

Designers are meant to be loved, not to be understood. — Fabien Barral

#3 Mirko

Mirko

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 08:26 AM

Mirko, go to your User CP (control panel) and edit your signature. You can add your web address to your signature.

Have a Great Day!

Ok !!
That work, but only on my profil page. In signature I see my web page, but I want to put my website on "Member list". When U go to Design Contest MENU and click Member list and want to search a member ,in this windows you have visible HOME PAGE. Some member have there Home page some not. How to put my Website there?:confused:
Thanks!!

• Guests

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:47 PM

Ok !!
That work, but only on my profil page. In signature I see my web page, but I want to put my website on "Member list". When U go to Design Contest MENU and click Member list and want to search a member ,in this windows you have visible HOME PAGE. Some member have there Home page some not. How to put my Website there?:confused:
Thanks!!

actually we are planning to remove this functionality (website in the profile and in memberlist) and the memberlist itself. We will replace it with the designers rating. So the only link that'll be left is the link in the signature and you have already got one.

#5 Mirko

Mirko

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:56 PM

actually we are planning to remove this functionality (website in the profile and in memberlist) and the memberlist itself. We will replace it with the designers rating. So the only link that'll be left is the link in the signature and you have already got one.

In that case everything OK.
Thanks !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users