Posted 18 June 2010 - 10:42 PM

good site

#2 DixielandDesign

DixielandDesign

• Designer
  • 296 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 01:38 AM

good site

Fortune, you have me confused. You say that this is a good site, which by they way you are correct. Then you say that this site is a waste. You say how difficult the site is then you say it is excellent, Which once again you are correct. This site is a great site for a true designer who know and realizes that design is more than just submitting entries. This site is a Design Contest site, however it is much more than that. If you have noticed I have used more than 4 words so far and it has only taken me a few minutes. If you want to be part of DC Read the rules in the Knowledge Base,then stop wasting your time by nonconstructive posts and Join in. It is real easy and you will find out your post will just flow. There are all kinds of subjects and learning information. Trying to cheat the system only makes you lose in the long run. We are a Great community that welcomes new members but only if they are willing to follow rules. Hope to see your work soon.

Vince

Designers are meant to be loved, not to be understood. — Fabien Barral

#3 yuli_dorf

yuli_dorf

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 07:58 PM

Once I was a member of same contects site but on Russian. I live in Israel, and I don't have a lots of opportunities to work with other languages and those sites give me the reason. So I am trying my self. Hope I'll succeed.

#4 contracept

contracept

• Designer
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 04:47 AM

We all try to get these 10 posts over and done with, but as long as you have to spend the time - spend it constructively

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users