• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 creativerx

creativerx

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 01:21 AM

Hello everyone. This is my first post to the forums. I just discovered this site, and I'm really excited about it. Hoping to make a lot of new friends, learn from the obvious skill and talent I'm seeing throughout the forums, and expand my portfolio. My name is Stephanie, and I'm located in Austin, TX. I have an unfortunate day job as a Senior Communications Manager. Definitely not my passion, but it pays the bills - for now. My real driving force is my freelance design business. I'm starting to gain a lot of momentum and looking forward to the day when I can devote my attention full-time to it.

My birthday is 10/6/75. I'm hoping for a design team membership for this year's birthday! I have a wonderful husband of almost 4 years and an 18 month old son named Benjamin who is truly the love of my life and the best thing that ever happened to me.

My freelance website is located at www.creativerx.com. The direct link to my portfolio is www.creativerx.com/portfolio/index.htm. I'm every day adding to it. It's grown a lot in recent months, and I still have a lot I need to add.

I think that's about it for now. I would LOVE to hear from all of you and get to know everyone better. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Steph

#2 Eric Bland

Eric Bland

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 75 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 10:10 AM

Hello Steph, and welcome to forum.

Eric Bland SEO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users