#1 z77

z77

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 September 2004 - 05:45 PM

The reason I have not been to these forums lately:
http://www.greycobra.com

Almost everything you see is editable straight from the SecondGlance CMS (the content managment system that I have been working on for over a year now). I have been updating it daily with new tutorials, downloads, and much more that I have made. Our portfolio is a bit empty at the moment (19 pieces), but once we get our last staff member up, we will be adding some more works like photography and our stock photography section, as well as drawings.

Comments and Ideas are very much appreciated, I have been coding little changes into the site all week (such as the 3 random tutorials and tutorial request form).

Thanks ;)
Posted Image

Dev
GreyCobra Productions- Visit GreyCobra.com for Tutorials, Brushes, Downloads, and featured Artists Awards!
Email Me

#2 Jeffrey

Jeffrey

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 September 2004 - 08:40 AM

Professionally done layout. I like it. It loads fast on my end. Easy to navigate.

#3 ag_eric

ag_eric

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 97 posts

Posted 19 September 2004 - 08:12 PM

good stuff.

#4 G3MM4

G3MM4

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 October 2004 - 12:37 PM

Nicely done. However, the section titles (Navigation, News etc.) text looks a little too blurry fro my liking, it's important IMO to have clear/sharp text, since it's a little hard to read for short sighted people like myself.

This text: "Currently 39 Users are Online" is way down at the bottom of the right hand side panel, is it meant to be there?

#5 JSupnick

JSupnick

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 October 2004 - 06:11 AM

I really like the design too. I do agree w/ G3MM4 about how the nav links are a bit blurry. Porbably just a bit too much "Outer Glow" effect.

Plus the font used for the header for "GreyCobra" is kind of hard to read, also the placement is a little subjective.

Overall I really like how the content was designed and placed... great job :)

~Jon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users