• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 ashskye

ashskye

• Designer
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 01:19 AM

Hi Everyone,

I am an artist/graphic designer/dancer from Florida and I am currently in the process of moving back to the States after living in Turkey for a couple years. I randomly found this site and thought it looked quite interesting and possibly very helpful. Any how here are a few things about me...

Name: Ashley Hilton

DOB: 16 May 1986

Occupation: While in Turkey I worked as a graphic designer (print design), a painter, and a dancer...The time of year usually determined which of the three I did.

Hobbies: Running (sometimes)...photography...trying not to forget Turkish...reading...sitting outside...

It's nice to meet you all!

#2 LolaBouli

LolaBouli

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 04:25 AM

Hi Everyone,

I am an artist/graphic designer/dancer from Florida and I am currently in the process of moving back to the States after living in Turkey for a couple years. I randomly found this site and thought it looked quite interesting and possibly very helpful. Any how here are a few things about me...

Name: Ashley Hilton

DOB: 16 May 1986

Occupation: While in Turkey I worked as a graphic designer (print design), a painter, and a dancer...The time of year usually determined which of the three I did.

Hobbies: Running (sometimes)...photography...trying not to forget Turkish...reading...sitting outside...

It's nice to meet you all!

Hey Ashley!
My name is Lola Bouli :) I am new to this website too :) I live in New York, but I am originally from Paris, France :) recently worked with turkish people - their language sounds funny, but it is definitely to your advantage to speak one more language as I find that not a lot of americans speak another language.
Where do you plan to be moving in US?

#3 ashskye

ashskye

• Designer
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 09:49 PM

Hey Ashley!
My name is Lola Bouli :) I am new to this website too :) I live in New York, but I am originally from Paris, France :) recently worked with turkish people - their language sounds funny, but it is definitely to your advantage to speak one more language as I find that not a lot of americans speak another language.
Where do you plan to be moving in US?

Hi Lola,

What did you do with Turks? Yeah...the language is a bit strange at first, but pretty logical. I've actually already moved, but I am sort of transitioning still. I moved to Florida...what do you do in NY?

#4 LolaBouli

LolaBouli

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 08:28 AM

Hey Ashley!
I helped opening a restaurant in Southampton, NY. Did the design of logo, website design, menus, wine list, business cards and brochures :) It was fun time :) Now I am back in NY, freelance :) hard, but do-able :) Good luck with everything and keep in touch :)

#5 emin

emin

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 06:42 AM

hi ashley, i'm turkish n i'm curious about which city you have been in Turkey :)

#6 kims

kims

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 05:25 PM

hey ashley.. i'm kimzy from japan. nice to meet you ^.^

#7 jpolymedia

jpolymedia

• Designer
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 06:16 PM

Hi ashskye, I am from Iowa but I think about moving to Florida every first snow! :) My favorite place in the world is Sarasota. I will be retiring there. :)

#8 muzzha

muzzha

Banned

• Banned
  • 115 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 06:17 PM

Hi Ashley, wellcome to DC!!!

#9 ashskye

ashskye

• Designer
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 08:21 PM

hi ashley, i'm turkish n i'm curious about which city you have been in Turkey :)

Merhaba Emin,

Istanbul'da oturdum ama çok yolculuk yaptım...Bursa, Antalya, Izmir, Ankara, Diyarbakir, Mersin, Iskenderun, Adana, Kapadokya...çok özledim:( Memnun oldum:)

#10 zhio

zhio

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 10:07 AM

well Ashley graphic designer and a dancer what a unique collaboration...
:D

#11 HLGCreativeTeam

HLGCreativeTeam

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 12:19 AM

Hi Ashley, we are from Indonesia. Nice to meet you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users